Jackets

Ashlynn Ella and Raven Queen were hanging out at the Hocus Latte Cafe.

Ever since Raven started going out with Dexter Charming, who was Hunter Huntsman's roommate and Ashlynn's boyfriend, they had started to hang out more often, and even had some double dates together.

"I can't believe Hunter did that!" Raven exclaimed surprised.

Ashlynn laughed. "Yea! He saved me just in the nick of time before the shop opened! Blondie And Briar were no help whatsoever! "

"That's so sweet." Raven said. "Hey do you and Hunter want to double date with me and Dexter?"

Ashlynn nodded happily and began to check her purse.

"I would love too! I'll just hext Hunter and see if h-"

Then she stopped and grumbled.

"What's wrong?" Raven asked.

"I can't seem to find my phone..I think I left it at Hunter's dorm!"

"Oh that sucks!" Raven said. "Maybe I should text Dexter and tell him tha-"

"No thanks, luckily, I have a spare dorm key to their dorm!" Ashlynn said and took a key to show Raven.

"That's wicked!" Raven exclaimed. "But why do you have a spare key to his dorm?"

"Hunter tends to misplace his room key." Ashlynn said with a giggle.

________________________________________

Ashlynn and Raven had gone to the boy's dorm room to find Ashlynn's phone.

Ashlynn and Raven were at Hunter's and Dexter's dorm room door.

Ashlynn then took out the spare key and opened the door and the girls entered the dorm.

They looked around.

One half of the room was painted a light brown, and had a natureristic look to it.

The King sized bed was messy as if whoever slept there didn't have the time or the energy to fix it.

The closet had the door opened and was surprisingly neat.

The walls were decorated with pictures, and video game posters and an weapons hanged on there.

This was Hunter's side of the dorm, obviously.

The other side on the other hand, was very different.

The other side practically screamed "Hipster with a touch of Nerdiness".

The wall was blue, a dark, navy shade of blue, the walls covered with awards and certificates and at least one video game poster.

There was also a bulletin board, with some pictures, sticky notes, and a letter, but it looked a bit disorganized.

Under the board, was a writing desk, neat and had a laptop sitting on top of it, a black bookbag sitting next to the desk.

The other king-sized bed was also navy and a bit of gold, was neat and one of the pillows had "DC" stitched into the fabric.

Next to the bed was a side table which was also a small dresser, with a lamp and a cleaning cloth, as if a pair of glasses sit there every night.

Next to the far right and left of the bed were a door on each side, obviously the closet and the bathroom both boys were sharing.

But in the middle of the dorm, were two beanbag chairs, a table, a flat screen TV, and under it, a cabinet with movies and video games neatly fixed.