*:They Found Out:* Chpt. 7

!A/N Hey everyone🕺. Already out with another chapter. Also, late happy birthday to Muichiro! But, enjoy! A/N!

Muichiro pov

I wake up like normally. I have another show today. This tour has been tiring I just want it to be over already. I stare at the ceiling, lost in thought. I look to my right to see Genya sleeping and snoring very loudly. I sigh, knowing that he's going to be groggy all day from what he did last night. But, I find the strength to get out of bed and go take a shower. Genya grabs my wrist though. "Stay." He says. "I can't, I have a show today." I say. He pulls me back into bed anyways and puts me back into the position we were in last night, his head in the crook of my neck. He kisses my neck a few times. "Genya, I have to get ready." I say, giggling as I was ticklish on my neck. Genya seemed annoyed by this and bit my neck. "Hey!" I shout. He didn't answer. I look down and he's asleep again. I carefully get up making sure not to wake him and I head to the bathroom. I close the door and start the shower. I undress leaving my pajamas on the floor next to the bath mat.

I hear the door open as I'm washing my hair. "Oh, sh!t. I forgot to lock the door." I think. I see Genya open the shower curtain and I quickly cover myself. Genya looks me up and down as I stand there frozen. "Hot." He says, closing the curtain. I hear him walk out of the room and close the door again. I sigh in relief and continue my shower. I then realize what he said. "Did he call me, hot?" I think. I blush uncontrollably and finish up my quick shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and step out onto the fluffy bath mat. I go over to the cabinet under the sink and grab my hairbrush. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. I notice something on my neck.

"SH!T!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Fvck, fvck, fvck, FVCK!" I yell as I frantically look through the drawer. "I have nothing! I can't go to Kanroji because she'll rant about me finally getting one. I'll just have to hope no one will notice." I think, looking back into the mirror. What's on my neck is to dark hickeys probably both from Genya biting my neck. I brush my hair, trying to use my hair to cover the hickeys. "It's not that great, but it'll do." I think. I grab my pajamas that were on the floor and walk out of the bathroom still in a towel.

"Hey." Genya says, looking up from his phone. "Hi, Genya." I say with a small bit of anger in my tone. "What's wrong, Mui?" He asks sincerely. "Nothing." I breathe out. "Somethings wrong." He says, standing up. "Well Genya, you gave me two hickeys!" K shout at him. "Oops... well they can't be that bad." He says, walking over to me. He lifts up my hair and stares at the two hickeys. "Oh... they're pretty bad." He says. "Ya think?" I say sarcastically. "Sorry..." He says, looking towards the ground. I hear the sadness in his tone. "It's fine." I say. He nods and goes back to the bed, facing the pillow knowing I'm about to get changed. I get changed into the outfit I have to use for the show and flip up the collar hoping it covers the hickeys.

"Genya, time to go." I say. "K!" He says, jumping off the bed. I look at my phone as it goes off. "We rented a limousine, it's outside." The text from Kanroji reads. "They got a limo!" I say in shock. "No way!" Genya shouts. "Yes way!" I shout back, showing him the text. "Wow!" He says in excitement. We walk outside and see the limo. One of the back windows rolls down. "Hey, Muichiro-san and Genya-san!" Kanroji says, waving us over. We get into the limo and look around. "Wow." Me and Genya say in unison. I notice Shinazugawa looking at my neck in confusion.

"Hey Tokito, what's on your neck?" He asks in a gruff voice. I quickly cover my neck. "I- uh... nothing!" I stutter. Giyuu removes my hands from my neck and takes a look at the hickeys. He smirks at me and Genya then goes back to his conversation with Rengoku. I freeze up and everyone else looks at my neck. "Oh my gosh Muichiro! Are those your first hickeys??" Kanroji asks. "Yea..." I mumble. "How and where did you get those??" Shinazugawa yells at me. I'm speechless, I don't want to blame Genya. "I made them." Genya speaks up. "Genya, you're too young! You shouldn't be doing stuff like that!" Shinazugawa yells.

Genya pov

"Well 'Nemi, I'm twenty, and I can do whatever the fvck I want!" I yell. My brother stares at me in disgust as I kiss Mui. Gasps fill the limo as it stops at the concert. I get out of the car in anger and slam the door. 'Nemi can be so damn ignorant. I hate it. I just wanna live my life. I walk backstage and sit down on one of the benches. One of the staff ladies come over and sits down next to me. "Why hello handsome." She flirts. "Hello." I say, looking over to her. I don't feel like talking to her but I also don't want to seem rude. "Are you free tonight?" She asks. "No." I simply say. She keeps trying to flirt with me. I see Mui out of the corner of my eye and he looks jealous.

I watch as he struts over. "Hello Genya-sama!" He says happily, sitting down on my lap. I blush as the women scoffs and walks away. "Thank you." I say, leaning my head on his shoulder. "No problem, Gen." He says. "Show time people!" I hear his manager call out. Mui gets up and waves to me. I wave back and watch as he walks off.

Muichiro pov (again, don't judge me)

The show goes well but now we have another Q&A. Until the question that I was fearing pops up. From a young boy who seems to be about thirteen or fourteen. "What's on your neck?" He asks. "It's noth-" I start but Kanroji takes my mic. "He got his first two hickeys!" She says sounding joyful for some reason. "Okay..." The boy says awkwardly, stepping off the small podium. The Q&A ended a few questions after that.

Time skip to later that night brought to you by my bad sleep schedule

I lie in bed wondering what fans will think of me now that I have been loved by a man. "Muiii..." Genya cried. From next to me. "What, Gen?" I ask. "I want snuggles." He whines. "Okay." I say, hugging up to his chest. He buries his face into my hair. I wrap my legs around his waist. I fall asleep peacefully, forgetting about what I was thinking about earlier.

!A/N Not much to say but I hope you all enjoyed. Have a good day/night! A/N!
Word Count: 1,237