𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞𝙞.

"Where is she?" Beomgyu grumbled as he turned to another corner of the Dungeon. You would think he would find the girl easily since he had found Kai and Dawn the last time, but no. This Dungeon was too big.

All he has been able to find are countless of dead bodies, scattered corpses, piles of bones, and empty chambers. He hoped that Dawn wouldn't be one of those bodies, although it seems she already was.

His heart twisted in guilt each time as he saw many prisoners along the way. But he tries to remain optimistic, telling himself that maybe Dawn will be okay. He continuously chanted it in his mind.

Suddenly, he heard a sound coming from up ahead and paused in his tracks. There was a faint scent of blood drifting through the air, leading him to believe whoever made that sound was hurt and bleeding badly.

He slowly walked up towards the noise, his senses alert.

And then...

"Dawn!" Beomgyu yelled as he saw the girl's slumped figure through the iron bars. She was unconscious and barely breathing, and her hands were bound by the nullifying cuffs. "F*ck..." He cursed, breaking the lock with his unrestrained magic. After that, it was her handcuffs he broke next.

"Hey... hey, wake up... Dawn!" He gently shook her shoulders, trying to get her to open her eyes. "Wake up... please..." He begged quietly, feeling his eyes moisten.

He couldn't heal her without his healing crystals, and he didn't know where they hid them. He couldn't risk healing her without his crystals. They are his medium for a reason. Healing without the stones would damage her more than save her.

But he didn't want her to bleed to death also! What is he going to do!?

By some miracle, he suddenly felt Dawn stirring in his arms. Her eyelids started to flutter open. The moment she opened her eyes and caught sight of him, she immediately tried pushing herself against his embrace.

"Get away from me!" She screamed angrily as she pushed him away unsuccessfully. "Don't touch me! Don't come near me!!!"

"Whoa.. Hey!" He said calmly, holding onto her shoulders, trying to stop her movements. "Calm down. You're hurt..." He spoke gently.

"No! Get away, you traitorous bastard!" She shouted, still struggling against him, trying to escape his grasp.

He blinked. Did Dawn just call him a traitor...?

"Let go!!" She demanded furiously. Tears were starting to well up in her eyes, making her look extremely vulnerable. "Please, just leave... Just go away!!" The tears rolled freely down her pale cheeks.

"Hey, don't cry! Everything's gonna be fine, I promise—"

She glared at him as she slapped his hands away from her.

"Don't touch me!"