letters and lunches

This is part of my deukae bingo event. There are lots of  good stuffs out there so check it out!

Thank you @/deukaebingo

Yoohyeon entered the passcode of their door, struggling because she is just so sleepy and today wasn't the best day at work

Yoohyeon entered the passcode of their door, struggling because she is just so sleepy and today wasn't the best day at work. When she opened the door slightly, she could hear murmurs so she hurried to get inside.

Their home wasn't that big. Just a 2 bedroom up and down, with a small rooftop that Bora specifically requested. During the early years of their marriage, all their hard work went here and Yoohyeon is happy to have a home with Bora. It didnt't matter how big or small their home is, as long as she's beside Bora, as long as she's the one who shares her bed with, as long as she wakes up and sleeps with Bora every day, Yoohyeon is more than fine.

When she got in, she saw Bora and her their brown pom, Pie, in the kitchen, with Bora telling the steps of the stew she's cooking to Pie, who was looking at her with curious eyes as she was sitting on the floor.

It was quite cute how Bora was talking to Pie, as if their puppy would be able to cook it one day. And it was cuter when Yoohyeon cleared her throat to get Bora's attention, blushing when she noticed her wife was standing there with tired eyes but with a smile on her face, and failing to hide her own smile when she saw Yoohyeon.

"You scared me, Yooh." The tired woman chuckled as she removed her shoes to enter their small home.

"Well, your fault you were talking to someone and you couldn't hear our door open." Bora lowered the heat of the stove and as she pulled Yoohyeon in her arms, she said,

"Well, Pie was looking at it curiously so I just told her how to do it." Bora giggled and she placed her arms on Yoohyeon's shoulders and said, "I missed you."

Yoohyeon cupped Bora's cheeks and kissed her, feeling waves of comfort and safety in the moving of their lips and the soft moans that came out of her wife. Not gonna lie, she's a sucker for kisses and hugs, especially Bora's kisses and hugs, so she always hurries to get home just so she could have this with her wife.

Yoohyeon pulled out but she didn't dare move as their foreheads were pressed together, panting breaths against their lips from the kiss that they just shared.

"I missed you too. So so much." Bora smiled and gave one more peck on her lips before focusing on cooking again. She knows how tired her wife is based on her face and body posture so she better hurry up to let her other puppy eat and get some sleep.

"How's work?" At the mention of work, Yoohyeon sighed as she removed her tie from her neck, popping open the top button that had been suffocating her.

"Ugly and shitty." Bora nodded, letting Yoohyeon have the option to tell her or not because she doesn't want to pester her wife about that, not when she already had a bad day. And she knows Yoohyeon will tell her because Yoohyeon tellsl her everything, because the trust and communication that they built for the past 11 years will not be broken just because of a shitty day at work.