~ Punishment ~

Description: Hongjoong had been flirting with a few of their friends, a few strangers too, and Seonghwa is not happy about it.

Details/TW: Degrading, Master kink, panties, teasing, and cum denial. Seonghwa and Hongjoong are in a consenting and safe dom/sub relationship

~~~

   "Hyung, come on please???" Hongjoong was a little drunk at the moment. The friend group was hanging out and drinking together at the club. And Hongjoong was getting a little too friendly with Yeosang, a little too touchy feely with Mingi, and was completely oblivious to the flirty comments that other drunk horny men at the bar were making towards him. Seonghwa wanted to leave.

   "Come on Joong we don't have all night, I still have to work tomorrow and you have your afternoon classes. Let's go," Seonghwa had taken Hongjoong's hand pulling him out of the bar. The rest of their friend group was too drunk to really care when the two left, not exactly worried about the two because Seonghwa and Hongjoong had been dating for a year now.

   Still walking towards the car Hongjoong was being a whiney baby, "Hyung, I wanna stay a bit moree, I'll have Yunho and Mingi drop me off at home, or Wooyoung, or Yeosang-" Hongjoong was cut off by Seonghwa gripping his wrist.

   "You are not staying here with them, Hongjoong." Seonghwa's voice was rough and stubborn. He was getting pissed off from his boyfriend insisting that he stay with the horny motherfuckers inside the bar, Seonghwa was not letting Hongjoong stay. "You are going to come home. Take your punishment. And then go to bed."

   Hongjoong froze after hearing the word 'punishment'. "H-hyung, what did I d-do?" Hongjoong didn't remember breaking any rules so he was confused.

   "Tch. Don't act fucking stupid, I know you were flirting with the others and not to mention the other men in that bar that were staring at you the whole night. You like that? You like that attention? Like a little whore? Hm?" Seonghwa's grip was very tight and Hongjoong whimpered at his boyfriends words, also getting a little turned on by the jealously Seonghwa was showing. Even though Hongjoong honestly didn't realize what he was doing.

   Seonghwa pulled Hongjoong into the car, shutting the door and sitting in the driver's seat. He decided to stop drinking after Hongjoong's fourth drink. The car ride was almost silent but Hongjoong wanted to clear up a few things.

   "...H-hyung-" Hongjoong nervously asked, looking at Seonghwa direction.

   "It's Master, right now." Seonghwa's voice was stern, he still looked at the road. Hearing that Hongjoong knew that he was only allowed to speak when he was told. And few seconds later Hongjoong was still looking at Seonghwa pleading with his eyes to be allowed to speak. "Speak." Seonghwa stated.

   "Master, I didn't mean to. I didn't realize t-that I was flirting, I'm sorry. I only want my Master's attention. No one else's. I promise. I'm really sorry, Master," Hongjoong trembled softly, it took all his will not to stumble and mess up his words, he was still a little tipsy.

   Seonghwa only glanced at Hongjoong, pulling into their driveway and parking. "Let's go."

   Seonghwa stated leaving the car and walking into the house. Hongjoong quickly followed Seonghwa into the house. Hongjoong was lead into their bedroom. Seonghwa sat there on the bed facing him. "Sit." Hongjoong quickly sat next to Seonghwa waiting for his next order.

   "I understand that you didn't realize what you were doing," Seonghwa brushed Hongjoong hair to the side, "it makes my blood boil to see anyone else look at you the way those fuckers were." Seonghwa quickly pressed his lips against the younger in and soft loving kiss. But after a few seconds of soft kissing Seonghwa quickly gripped on the back of Hongjoong's hair, pulling his head back, making Hongjoong moan slightly, their lips still connected with a string of saliva.