the beginning sdijfksdf

(this takes place after Scott Tenorman Must Die + 200/201. Lets just say he got caught after 201 instead of escaping, and instead of sending him to prison they sent him back here again,, maybe thinking they released him too early bc of that whole thing?)

This was it. Being a teenager, you did some dumb stuff without thinking, and your paranoid parents decided to send you to a mental institution. This is.. depressing. You were only able to bring a couple of things with you, the bare minimum, and you were forced to change into some bland scrubs. You seem surprised your parents actually brought you here, it seems they got sick of your antics. 
After changing, some staff lead you into a community-looking room, sorta like a mess hall. They've taken your small bag from you, and said they'll be putting it away in your room for you. You know they're just going to search through it again, but you don't really care.
The room isn't empty, but not jam-packed full either. You look around, seeing mostly other teens, but some children as well. The thought is depressing. Most of the other teens look annoying, intimidating or weird. You aren't sure where to go sit down until you look in one corner and see a boy sitting all by himself. He looks to be thinking deeply. He's got short, curly red hair, hazel eyes, freckles, and you can see he's got braces as his mouth is open. You seem cautious, but you take a moment more of staring at him before you decide to walk over. If you're going to be here for a while, you may as well make some friends to entertain you. After all, from what you've heard, they don't even let you choose the shows you get to watch!
He doesn't look over at you as you sit down next to him, you gain a slightly concerned look on your face. "Hey?" You say, nudging his shoulder. He looks over at you, staring for a minute before he smiles, embarrassed. "Oh. Sorry. ..Are you new here?" He asks, pointing at you after a moment. "Uh, yeah! I am. My name's.. Y/N." You say, smiling a little. He sits up straight now, looking at you. "Oh, well, I'm Scott.. It's nice to meet you." He says, deeming the conversation over and going back to staring into the distance as he thinks. You seem a bit confused. "Scott? You okay?" You ask him, tilting your head. He looks back up at you again. "Oh, you're still here?" He asks, coming off a bit ruder than intended. You frown a little. "Sorry - Just, nobody really ever wants to talk to me. Not after everything that happened." He says, looking down at the ground. "Huh? What happened?" You ask, genuinely confused. He looks a bit surprised - looking up at you and smiling widely. It seems a big unhinged. "You don't know?? You really ARE new here, huh? Did you just move here or something?" He asks, suddenly questioning you. You stare for a moment before shaking your head. "No- Well, yeah. I lived here when I was very young, but, I moved out. But with housing prices going up and things like that, my stupid parents made me move back. I don't think they like me very much." You say, rambling a little bit. Scott just dims his eyes, still smiling. He's staring at you, but in an admirable way. "That's not too bad. What'd you do to get in this place? You sound normal.." He asks. "Oh, it's nothing really. Just some stupid trick I tried to do, but as you can see, it failed, and my stupid parents overreacted." You say. Scott nods, listening closely. "Alright.. That's fair." You stare at his braces for a moment. "So, how DID you get in here?" You ask him. He seems to tense up a little, and he thinks to himself for a moment. "It's not important. It's something stupid, probably similar to your story as well. It's embarrassing to talk about." He lies, nervously smiling. You can tell he's most likely not telling the truth, but you don't insist. "So - how long have you been in here?" You ask, trying to get to know him. He shrugs. "I came here before, probably nearly a year.. I was released, but.. They took me back recently, and I think it's been about a month." He says. "That's weird, what made them take you back?" You ask, moving your hand up near your face. He doesn't respond, yet you wait for it. "..Hey, I think lunch might be starting soon.. I hope it's not embarrassing for you, but would you like to eat lunch together? Nobody ever sits by me.." He mumbles the last sentence, seeming a little embarrassed that he had to ask.
You think for a moment. He seems like such a loser, you're curious as to what this kid could've done so bad to end him up here for so long. You smile a little, nodding. "Sure. It's not like I know anybody else here, either." He smiles, looking at you. He seems excited to be able to eat lunch with you, even if the lunch is as bad as school lunch.