Part 01

One day, ten men go to the Ganges to take a dip in the holy Indian river. They hold the hands of each other while taking the dip. But they somehow forget to hold hands while coming out of the water.After coming to the shore, one of the senior men asks, "Have we all crossed the river safely?" The remaining men start looking at each other. They are confused.Now the senior man asks everyone to lift their hand up to take a count. He starts counting and takes a count of each person.When the count stops at nine, other men start screaming. They even go looking for the missing tenth man. This goes on with each person counting men up to nine and missing the tenth man.A cap vendor, who keeps watching the amusing scene, offers help. The vendor gives a cap to each man and asks them to wear it. The men are confused as to what is happening. The vendor asks the senior man to gather all the caps, including his own and count them all.Everyone is surprised and happy to see ten caps. The silly men credit the vendor to have helped them find their missing member and believe it to be magic. The vendor charges a good amount of money for each cap and walks away happily.But what has really happened? The men forgot to count themselves and hence, the number was always nine.