Molten+Bryan pasts

So in the past at the first pizzeria when Molten was starting to get used to the place and was figuring that springtrap was a horrible man, he knew he was being controlled by Afton and he hated being the bad guy and hated himself and Freddy for the past and all the death and murders of some kids they had killed. He missed having his friends around and being able to talk to them anytime without them thinking he was planning something, something bad with springtrap.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bryan was getting more bold with Molten and started not being as afraid of him cause he knew he couldn't do anything horribly bad or kill him so he would like to pick on him and mess with him making Molten a bit mad each time. This clip takes place when spring trap tore off baby's face plate and Molten was mad and upset that he led Baby to her dad just for that to happen to her, Bryan was mad at Molten thinking he caused it and was arguing with molten a bit and molten was trying to keep his temper down, but when Bryan mentioned that it was his fault it happened again he jolted to snap and yell at Bryan to say he didn't know that THAT was going to happen to his old friend Baby but as he jolted up to snap his wires moved to quick with him and one of his looser wires smacked Bryan and hit him on the side of his face near his jaw, it quickly drew a lot of blood as Bryan ran off to the bathroom to see the damage. Luckily it was only a deep cut instead of what else it could have been like something broken or a gash in his head... Molten stood there stunned, he wanted to quit this bad guy act and this definitely didn't help. He felt extremely bad about it and still does, Bryan came back again  two days later finally with a few stitches on his face and a bandage. The other animatronics were considered to say the least and Bryan made an excuse that he smacked his face really hard on something. Molten was a bit happy he didn't say it was him but he knew he just did it just because and not for just him.
.
A while later
.
Molten and Bryan were sitting in front of the new pizzeria after Bryan was revived they both just sat in front of the mall on the stairs in silence. Molten looked over to see him sitting there in his old red jacket staring away at the distant night, he could make out the darker shape of his old scar in the small light the outside lights made and knew it was actually him by it. He remembered the old memory of what he did and remembered he never even said anything about what he did to him. Bryan turned to him and noticed him looking at him for a second and said-

"I really don't know how else to show you it's really me but I'll just go if you guys really don't believe m-"

No.. I know it you now...

"Wait what..? Why do you believe me now then..."

...
...your scar on your face....
No one would know of it besides me and you, you cover it up most of the time though...

"....... I didn't think you remembered that.."

I do.......
...
I never got to tell you that I was sorry about it....

Molten was looking down at the ground feeling horrible about their past and started speaking again "I--" He only said when he felt something on him (not making this dirty u  dirty minded bastards-) Molten looked over and seen Bryan leaning over and hugging him tightly while letting a few tears slip from his eyes and Molten heard him say in a teary sounding voice-

"Molten it fine....."

He said as he looked up to Molten for a second still hugging him then pulled away saying,

"I'm sorry I know you don't like hugs..."

As he tried wiping the tears from his eyes but it wasn't that effective to the few newer tears streaming down his face making sure what makeup on his old scar was gone fully now making it even more visible. Truthfully Bryan has always wanted to hug Molten but just didn't cause he figured he would be upset and push him away but this time it was a bit of an accident. But Molten actually didn't mind it at all he misses it the only hugs he would get was from lefty but now that he's gone he's been missing his hugs though, he internationally yelled at himself saying f*ck it.
He leaned closer to Bryan and hugged him again saying-

It's fine.. I really don't mind it that much...

As he mumbled the last part Bryan was still crying but pressed his face into Moltens chest of wires that he though were surprisingly softer than he thought as they both sat there just hugging in silence.

LISTEN- I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE THIS SOUND LIKE A SHIPPING FANFIC CAUSE ITS NOT- BUT ITS WHOLSOME AND ADORABLE AND IVE ALWAYS WANTED THEM TO JUST HUG (so like strictly platonic ship i suppose)---

anyways💫 see u in the next one❤