Chapter 1

"Nature, its what we live in," Missy said as she finished her report. The teacher said thank you and the next student went into front of the class to say his report. By the end of the day Missy was exhausted. She had a rough day at school as usual, and didn't want to go home because of her parents fighting.

She was walking home, when some of the older kids picking on her. He said to leave her alone but they just ignored her and just kept picking on her anyway. "What are you going to do about it? What are you going to do about it?" Said one of he girls. "I'm going to tell! Missy said. The older kids laughed at her and laughed.

Rushing to the front door of her house, parents fighting in the living room like it is every day she went to her room but her homework out and I love them around dinner time. Her mom came in and sat down with her on her bed. "Missy, your father and I have been thinking, since you don't like us fighting, your father and I have decided that you can roam wherever you want. I know that sounds kind of weird but if you don't like it we don't blame you. You can leave the house, you can go in the woods, you can go to school, you go to your friends house, I don't care. If you don't like it you don't have to listen to us." Her mother said.

"Thanks mom," missy said. Another left and close the door. Shot. Her parents never let her go anywhere except me with the house or if she does go anywhere she would have to go with her but he such as her parents. She couldn't believe her ears. After five minutes of not believing what her mother just told her, she headed out the door.

She said bye to her parents and close the door. On the sidewalk while her friends are watching across street playing hopscotch. She waved and left into the backwoods of the house. She tried to go in as deep as she could try to forget everything that had happened in the past few days. As soon as she got as far as she could which is where her house was, she sat down on the wooden log that fell over from a tree and drink the bottle of water that she brung with her.

She drank about half the bottle and kind of regretted it. She told going to be gone till dark. But since she's drinking almost all of her water, should I had to head back earlier. She put it back in her bag and kept taking forward. She skipped along the path that the deer and the animals have made. By the time she was in skipping she was out of breath and drink the rest of her water out of a water bottle. She was so tired she thought she was going to pass out. But she told Rachel to move on because she was tired of her parents. But then she realized she didn't tell her mom when she was going to go.

But at that very moment, she looked up at the sky and saw the trees the sky and the beautiful clouds. "It's worth every moment," she said. She had on the grass which was soft and beautiful, and very delicate and smooth. She laid there for three hours and chills around 9 o'clock. She was so relaxed she forgot to tell myself to get up. It was 10 o'clock when she told herself she needs to head home right away. She was walking home she ran into some troubles.

She ran into a poisonous snake. A rattlesnake. She knew this was a rattlesnake because in one class he said his report about rattlesnakes. She learned that they were poisonous, the strike at you if you bother them, they have a rattle to give you warning. Missy remained still for 10 minutes for the snake would not bite her. She creeped around it as the 8 foot snake rattle that her. Missy screen at the top of her lungs and ran. This necklace following her. So she got to her backyard she got a pitchfork and stabbed it. She screamed again and heading into a room and cried.

"I can't believe I just killed A harmless animal!" She said with her face buried in a pillow. Missy has never ever killed a fly she's never held any part of animal or insect. She felt like a killer. But then she realized that people on TV kill all sorts of animals that are going to miss or maybe sometimes even harmless for pray. So she thought it was okay but didn't believe it.

That's nice she went to bed and had a dream. It was about that snake she killed. She cried she was in bed. woke up and opened her door she was crying in her bed. They then realize then that it was then that was making her cry. But it wasn't. They close the door and went back to bed feeling guilty.

The next morning breakfast was being served at the table. Missy came down the stairs looking like she didn't sleep. Her parents looked at her like they were shocked. They both knew it was them that was making her cry but didn't ask her it it WAS them.

It was a Saturday morning so Missy didn't have to go to school today. Her parents actually didn't fight that meowing because of Missy crying which was by the thing causing it. Went to the room and got dressed for the day. Her clothes she wore were different than usual. She will greenish khaki pants, and a gray shirt with brown bulky jacket.

She was ready for anything. She got a fork in her backpack in case you need to call animal in fact, a bottle water a blanket and other benefits that you that you take on a short distance or long-distance hiking trip. She grabbed her things and head out the door. She told her parents were she was going and what time she'll be back. She felt like she was going to be a hiker. She laughed to herself and moved. That's when the fun begin.