Da boring Rules

Book state: OPEN TO RP!!

RULES WILL BE CONSTENTLY BEING UPDATED, WHEN IS UNSURE, SO BE AWARE IF RULES UPDATE. MANY TIMES, THIS HAPPENS IF AN ISSUE HAPPENED, OR SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT CAUSED THE NEW RULE. SO, REMEMBER TO CHECK THE RULES TIME TO TIME. Bolded is the MOST important. Rules are boring, I know. But its needed and I would like you to read the rules.

Underlined and bolted is rules I take the most seriously. First there will be a warning, but if you don't follow and respect these rules you are banned from this book and possibly blocked.

You are NOT able to Rp or anything unless you do the password. I will remind you, but it can get annoying. So please, just please do the password!! The password will be down below the rules, it will tell me you read the rules and UNDERSTAND the rules. You are allowed to PM me your OC, but be aware that I would be extremely cautious, so I personally would rather you put it in the comments or have the OC be within the Wattpad link stuff.

KEEP colorful words at a limit or simply don't use it. Or put something between it. Like with mine I would use (beep) or I just won't use it.

If there is a RP already happening, you NEED to ask if your able to join it. Do NOT interrupt a RP but suddenly shoving your OC into it, that isn't cool and sometimes the other person doesn't like that. Maybe they'll love to RP with you, but not that specific one. So please be respectful and don't just force yourself into the RP, most Rp's are public. But you never know, so just ask just in case.Ships is allowed. The only thing I DON'T allow is child x adult or sibling x sibling. I don't feel comfortable, and I don't like that. beyond that, you're just fine! OC x character is allowed. Keep it family friendly!

HATE THE OC NOT THE PERSON RPING!!

RP DOENS'T have to be with me. It can be with anyone else. So, if you find this and want to RP it with someone else, then GO FOR IT!! HAVE FUN!! :D 

I have a crazy schedule. My dad HATES seeing me on my phone, and I'm stuck with him most of the time. So, it's really hard for me to respond when I'm with him, but I will do my best. My notifications are sometimes broken just so your aware. But other reasons I don't reply is because of life, school (even summer school), sleeping and so on. Give me 42 HOURS to respond. Tag me if needed, it would give a higher chance for me to get it to respond. So DON'T spam me. SERIOUSLY!! I try to respond within an hour or right away. But I can't always.

Keep the Rp's family friendly. Meaning, DON'T go beyond kissing and stuff. If you want to do stuff like sfw, then please take it to PM's with someone else, I won't allow it to be public within this RP book, and please don't ask me to get involved within that that kind of RP. It makes me extremely uncomfortable and stuff.

Your OC isn't required, it would be cool if your OC is a part of it. But if you just want to do a RP of just a sans or papyrus or simply like that. Then no worries! DON'T make it just about YOU though. Make it both you and the person you RP with. It makes it more fun and more interesting. 

No marry sues or Garry sues. Don't be overpowered. it isn't cool.

Add as many OC's as you wish!! But within the rp and to avoid it overcrowding, just use one or two OC's, preferably one. But if you add your other OC's into the rp then they won't be main characters within the rp. But if you want to mention them a lot then go right ahead!!

If a RP is slowing down and you're not sure what to do, share ideas. Spam ideas to each other and see if it might revive it, if it doesn't. Then you're welcome to start over on a RP Don't be controlling. (I had that in a RP and it didn't make it fun. I just got bored and annoyed and dreaded on RPing it)

DON'T control other people OC's or who their voicing AND DON'T BE A BULLY AND DON'T BE RUDE

If there are other characters, have it be 50/50 on who voices the character, but I won't know who you want me to voice unless you let me know or I'll most likely assume, and I might not know if there's a plan you have for them. If there is like CORE Frisk and classic sans. One will need to voice classic sans and the other CORE. Do not make it just one person, it can get tiring and boring. Make it fun. 

On the way you RP. I prefer if you do it like you're writing a story.

Example:

(My OC) "Hello" walks over waving over to fell sans, giving a friendly smile.

Like that. But if you prefer to do it like

My OC: Hello! (Walks over with a friendly smile)

Then please, put it in one comment or at least put spaces between who's talking. My brain can't faction when it's all crushed up together. if the RP isn't with me, type how you want to type.

Most importantly have fun!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Password: you're favorite rule. (It tells me you read the rules and understand)

(note: rules will update depends on the situation)

Place password on the next page please or do this page and the next one.

PEOPLE I BLAME FOR HAVING ME MAKE THIS BOOK! XD

StarHollien

UNDERSITE_SANS

Cheese263

sharpmarble76

TheAkashicRecords

Skeletonc4tpics

THERE MORE. I JUST NEED TO FIND THEIR NAME TAGS. BUT I BLAME YA'LL FOR THIS!! YA'LL KEEP MAKING RP (OR CHAOS) IN THE COMMENTS OF MY STORIES WHICH I FIND FUNNY AND HOPE IT WON'T STOP XD

(Not that I don't mind...I just needed an excuse to make an undertale RP book lol)