the beginning

This is my first story if I misspelled words I apologize hope you enjoy this story. (EDITED SLIGHTLY)

__________________________________

Y/N POV

Today Pat wanted to go to Freddy's again 'it's been the fifteenth time this week!'.you groaned in frustration "Pat you want to go here again?."

"Yes Y/N this place is the best!" You and Patrick had walked in, sat down and he said he wanted something to eat so you ordered pizza "hello mam what would you like?" "Yes Patrick what do you want?" "Ooo pepperoni please!" Exclaimed Patrick. "okay got it" the waitress said as she walked away.

•~•Time skip•~•

You finished the pizza and Patrick wanted to play one of the arcade games so you both went to the arcade. Pat (Patrick's nickname) was playing pack man then you realized you needed to use the restroom.

"Pat I need to use the restroom, stay here I'll be back in a minute" "okay Y/N" you went to the restroom did your business and then you found Pat asleep next to the arcade game pack man. "Really, you're already asleep?"

You sigh and picked him up, bringing him to your car and going home. Once home, you set him on the couch and made your self comfortable. You had taken off your normal clothes and put on her pajamas and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

•~•a few hours later•~•

You woke up, realizing you didn't have to babysit Patrick as his parents would pick him up in the morning. You sigh, happy to have a bit of personal time and you drift off once more.

•~•the next day•~•
Once you had awaken from your slumber
You had started to wonder why Patrick loved Freddy's so much so, you had went back with your friend katie, there wasn't much people because it was monday. You and Katie were looking around for a bit and found a ball pit.

"Y/N I dare you to go in the ball pit for one minute" "I'll only do it for ten bucks" "ugh fine go in the ball pit first" "HA! no that's the one thing to don't do in a bet for money so give it katie"

"finnee now go" "okay okay" you go under the ball pit close your eyes, hold your breath and start counting... 50 51 52 53 54 you start getting light headed... 56 57 58 59 'one minute! ' you came up for air expecting to see Katie but you don't, you see a quite new looking pizzeria you were starting to getting confused 'where am I? '. You got out and looked around, you see more people than you did earlier it was packed! You sit down and start observing the newer looking pizzeria. You had started wondering if Katie was worried about you, or if you were going to be stuck here forever. You had almost started crying until someone had touched your shoulder, you had turned around to the this person and low and behold it was none other than, William Afton.

At first you were shocked but you started to look closer until you could make out he was staring directly at you. Once he noticed that you were staring as well he smiled down at you.

__________________________________

550 words :D

Hello again I know this is pretty short but I think this is pretty good Hope you liked it so far I'll try to post two chapters every day or at least on but as most know school has started again so my posting may be cut short anyway see you in the next chapter :)