kiss it better

this was supposed to be a drabble, truly. 1k words, in maximum. but things quickly escalated with the potential of this headcanon and i chose to go the course. the irony! this is also the beginning of a series of headcanons, mostly light and positive, with domestic and loving scenarios.

in general, we don't have much content about sarange on ao3 and this was my contribution to that (way better) website. but since mostly all their fiction are posted on wattpad and a portion of people have asked me if i'd post it here as well, so im doing it, even though this app's structure and layout are so. bad. and counterintuitive. if i figure it out, i will create a series with all these one-shots i will be posting, just like on ao3, without posting as a multichapter. i still don't know how to manage wattpad, so i am thankful for any tip you all have to share with me.

anyway hemingway, this is still far from what i would consider perfect or now-ready-for-posting, but im on my way to being less self-critical, and im a slow learner. so im enjoying the moment, and here it is, posted anyway.

please, let me know what you think! kudos and comments are very welcome. and if there are any misspells or confusion, let me know and i will correct it again, once english isn't my first language and only had this beta'd once.

---

"Susan?" Jessica asked, her furrowed eyebrow, scrolling up endlessly through her partner's Twitter timeline and placing her left hand on her woman's bare thigh, calling her attention. "How do I go back to that news again?".

It was a lovely early Sunday morning. Boring like any other, but with pleasantly warm weather and no work pending or appointments scheduled for the week, which also brought Susan a well-deserved rest time after shooting in Atlanta and Puerto Rico. They were in a relatively inert atmosphere and vacant for days, since they neither longed to go out for lunch nor get together with their children. That allowed them to enjoy each other's company without worrying about making plans for the day or getting out of bed in just a few hours. An early bird as she was, even when a little tired, Susan was already up in the first morning hours; as for Jessica, that was one of those rare occasions where she would wake up with no sleep, just a slight smile on her lips in the first hours of the morning and pleased in being next to her partner. They wanted to spend some lazy time in a love bubble, pampering themselves as much as possible, especially after being set apart for so long. It was months since work allowed them to spend days and nights together.

They were laying by their sides on Susan's bed, slowly, lazily kissing, their legs entwined under the sheets crumpled on the mattress. Jessica felt goosebumps spreading over her skin as Susan slowly traced her spine with her fingernails beneath an old Bernie's T-shirt she borrowed the night before. She closed her eyes for a few minutes, sighing, momentarily lost in contentment and slow-growing pleasure; the time seemed to have stopped, and nothing else mattered except for themselves and the warmth of Susan's breath on her skin, her lips closer and closer to her face. It seemed almost ethereal; an electrifying energy could be sensed around them, and it only strengthened their companionship and shared deep loving feelings. Inevitably, Jessica gasped as Susan delicately brushed her lips to her neck, and her eyes immediately closed. She located her favorite spots, teasing with her tongue before kissing them, and Jessica softly moaned, licking her own lips, gasping and moaning again as Susan bit some of her most sensitive areas. Then, very slowly, she brushed her lips along her jawline to her earlobe.

They were breathing heavily, but hungrily kissed one more time when the tension became unbearable and a new, sudden chilliness ran down her spine, preceding a tingling feeling in Jessica's stomach. She blushed; such was the urgency and yet subtlety of their passion, and instinctively she firmly held Susan's jaw with one hand while pecking on her lower lip. Licking and nipping it as she moved her body closer and held tight to her woman's waist, she felt their breasts pressed together through their pajamas. The soothing energy between them quickly aroused; a new electric current ran through and heated her body, from the crown chakra at the top of the head to the base of the spine. And just as she broke the kiss to exhale the air she didn't know she was holding on to, she heard a chuckle and opened her eyes only to meet Susan's. She was smirking at her; those bright, half-closed big eyes-profoundly inviting. "God, I love her," she couldn't help herself but thought-she only hoped she could convey her feelings without using words. Jessica's gaze was fixed, only leaving to look at those tempting puffy, pink lips in front of her, bright, covered in saliva.