The Call

So as said in the description I totally came up with this when I was listening to The call. Great song! Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

Jonathan knew he liked Evan since they were 16. They grew up together, why would he not.

It started out as a feeling

Which then grew into a hope

Which then turned into a quiet thought

Which then turned into a quiet word

And then that word grew louder and louder

He told Evan how he felt the day Evan signed up for the military. He found out Evan loved him the same way and that's how their relationship started. He dreaded the day Evan had to leave.

'Til it was a battle cry

I'll come back when you call me

No need to say goodbye

Soon Evan was called off to war. Jonathan gave him a kiss goodbye and told him to be careful and come back to him. When Evan was gone Jonathan ran into the house and cried himself to sleep.

Just because everything's changing

Doesn't mean it's never been this way before

All you can do is try to know who your friends are

As you head off to the war

The gang was worried about Jonathan whenever Evan was gone because he went into a deep depression. He was always worried about Evan. Whenever Evan came back Jonathan would be his old self and care free. This time when Evan left he told Jonathan that he wouldn't have any contact with him for a long time. Jonathan smiled and kissed him. He mumbled I love you as he cried into Evan's uniform.

Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light

You'll come back when it's over

No need to say goodbye

You'll come back when it's over

No need to say goodbye

Jonathan was cleaning the house when there was a knock on the door. He opened the door with a smile on his face. The smile disappeared when he saw the officers in uniform. His breath hitched and he started to cry. They sat him down and explained how Evan, His Evan bear, was captured and now MIA. He nodded and they apologized and said they would do what they cane to find them and if anything changed he would be the first to know before leaving. He cried himself to sleep that night. Jonathan fell into a deeper depression after that.

Now we're back to the beginning

It's just a feeling and no one knows yet

But just because they can't feel it too

Doesn't mean that you have to forget

Its been three years since Jonathan got the horrible news about Evan. He cried every night, wishing Evan would come home. He sat on the couch with Mini, Nogla, Wildcat, Moo, and Terrorizer. They were all playing games. Jonathan gave a fake smile and a obviously fake laugh. There was a knock on the door and Jonathan got up to answer it.

Let your memories grow stronger and stronger

'Til they're before your eyes

You'll come back when they call you

No need to say goodbye

You'll come back when they call you

No need to say goodbye

Jonathan was met by a tall tan Asian man who had black spiked up hair was wearing a soldiers uniform. He smiled his first real smile in years. He had his Evan bear back. He quickly hugged him and Evan picked him up and walked in the house. Evans eyes met all the guys and he smiled. He put Jonathan before hugging him again. He had missed him the most. He kissed his lips and said four words that changed Jonathan' life fore good.

"I'm back for good"

~~~~~~~~~~

Not even going to lie. I cried while typing this. I'm sorry guys. Vote and comment. Love ya!

~Panda