How they met P1

CONTEXT: It was a hot sunny day in July 2017. There was no cloud in the sky. The Whitehouse doors sat infront of them. Micky and some more rats and mice gathered on the sidewalks. It was a peaceful protest against rat poison.

Mickey's pov:
I was sweating. We have been out here for hours and we are running out of water. I'm not quit over just a little dehydration though. Holding me sign up is more important. My older sister died of rat poison. She had done nothing wrong. She was only 22. I was doing this for her. Trump invested more than 5 million dollars into rat poison companies. This is a direct hit against us rats and mice. We need to put an end to our suffering. We are not excepted like dogs and cats are and it's tiring.
That's when the doors opened in the Whitehouse. There he was, Donald Trump. The same man fighting against us was standing before us. He said in a load booming vioce, "HELLO RATS AND MICE ALIKE, WHO IS LEADING THIS PROTEST". Everyone backed away a little. It was me who started this. I was prepared for the whole 9 yards. Was I a distraction on the street or was I threatening pedestrians. None of which us rats and mice have done today.
He glared at me, his eyes sinking into my soul. 2 secret service members dragged me inside. They took me into a room full of calm objects and fidget toys. What was this? It looked like a place for crazy people. A lady in a white coat went in the waiting room. She looked calm. Her curly dirty blonde hair was like a lions mane. Her hair didn't match her face though, she had a total baby face hidden by glasses. She called my name, "Micky follow me into room 1". I obliged and followed her. Room one was a small office that was beach themed. There were surf boards coming off the walls and 12 different paintings of waves. There were 3 chairs infront of a desk, which was covered in boat statues. The lady sat down in her desk. While I looked to my right. I see him again, Donald J Trump. She started speaking in this calm vioce. It hurt my ears a little because you coul:,; tell she was really forcing her vioce into this tranquil tone. She said, "as the presidents personal psychiatrist, I'm setting up a plan to make him get to know the people who have come to dislike him". I said "huh?". And she looked at me clearly annoyed and replied "I want Trump to get to know the people actively against him". She started blabbing on about anger issues and all that and I started looking all around the room. The fan had little fish on the ends of the blades. I read her name tag. It had little hearts on the I's, Mrs. Katrina spinner. I started listening in on the conversation. She pulled out a shirt with two holes. She wanted Trump to get to know his people so she's making us share a T-shirt. I walked out. I'm not sharing a shirt with that prick. Karina called me back. She said, "we will pay you $100,000 if you do this for just 2 days". Well people do crazy things for money. So I guess that means I have to share a shirt with my worst enemy. We put the shirt on. It was really uncomfortable. I couldn't even look at him.
He is allies with the same company that killed my sister.
I told him blatenly, "I'm only doing this for the money, and I have a lot of things you need to hear". He knew that. Why else would I be continuously protesting. Trump said, " I know, I'm just doing what my therapist says is best. So I booked a flight to Greece. We will be right on the ocean". I wasn't apposed to being on vacation during this uncomforting time. So I followed along.