A night to remember (fluff)

Before you read: harry and draco have been in a truce for over 2 years and both boys have a crush on each other ok enjoy ;) sorry for the grammar mistakes and modern misspelling

Draco blushed at potter ever since his 1st year at Hogwarts, today he was unusually sweaty and frustrated at the fact that he couldn't get his homework done. He suddenly had an urge to go up to go up to the astronomy tower and looking up at the stars. [Yea] he thought, he got up and walked out of his dormatory and silently roamed the halls in fear that filch would find him. Well his plan was foiled because a faint sound caught, he looked but saw no one he kept walking til he got to the tower. Draco sat down and hummed as he closed his eyes but then heard a cough a strange cough. "Hello?! Who's there?! draco yelled taking out his wand "Malfoy?!" A small voice whispered. Draco looked into the dark he sighed as he realized who was speaking to him "POTTAH?!" Draco whispered as harry lowered his cloak and blushed.

"Potter, what are you doing here-" "Shut up malfoy, I was running away from filtch you bastard," Harry said out of breath.
(he looks so cute when he's angry O///O) draco malfoy thought and spaced out.
"Malfoy, Filtch..." harry said as he passed out on the floor, "Pottah, are you ok? pottah?" draco asked worringly. "Anybody up here?" he heard filtch call out
(shit) Draco thought, he quickly dragged harry over to the corner of the tower where he would usually sleep sometimes... he put his coat over potter "i love you potter" he kissed his scar, "I'll be back." draco whispered  "Sorry Filtch it's just me, I couldn't sleep so I came up here to try to get my brain to get tired."  draco said walking out of the shadows.

"Ok Malfoy but go back to bed soon!" filtch said walking away. "agh my head!" harry said waking up but draco covered his mouth as soon as he did *mhn* was all harry could let out "shh" draco said agressivly "you ok?" draco whispered Harry nodded "good" Draco whispered as he uncovered Harry's mouth. Harry started to blush contimplating if he should confess now or later (fuck it) he thought himself "malf-draco" harry said, Draco looked back at harry surprised not only that he said his first name but that he was blushing... "yeah?" "I really like you" he said almost in tears draco then did something that harry didn't expect...

tbc... I'm sorry TnT