Sunday May 3rd 2015 : 1:08am

Mirrors are just glass and you are so much more than that. You are more than worthless reflecting planks.

Logged On at 1:08am

Name : "Ivy"

Age : Early Teen of 14 Years

Sex : I Have A Vagina

So, here's my "diary". I'm that ambivert grunge girl who listens to music more than her parents and likes taking risks. Here's some random facts about me :

1. I am an atheist : So, yeah. I'm actually a baptized Catholic, but I am not Catholic myself.

2. I am not afraid of dying : Not in a suicidal way, I'm just not afraid of losing my existence.

3. I am afraid of forever : I get uncomfortable and quite scared when considering the possibility of something really possessing the capability to last forever. It's a ridiculous fear, but whatever, dude.

4. As I child, I was in the popular group for a year before I left those cruel bitches : Yes. I was one of those popular girls in KINDERGARTEN. I just hung with them so I woudn't be alone because I got lonely when I was little and no one else at school was chill like me. I ditched them when they started bullying people and turning into real bitches. I could never be one of . . . them.

5. This world sucks, so I made my own : You'll see in a future story dedicated to it ;)

6. I'm pretty bad : I don't follow rules OR the crowd. It's easier to ask for forgiveness then ask for permission so break every fucking rule.

7. I curse : Fucking deal with it.

Those are some random facts, none of real importance. I am just a girl with a story to tell. Everyone has a story to tell because people are people and they all have something to say. And this is what I have to say. Peace out, dude.

Logged Off at 1:36am