one shot

It was a rainy day, the sound of rain falling was calming to Chu wanning, so he decided to go take a stroll.

While on his stroll, he found Mo ran in the rain— all alone. He was soaked but, even in that state, Wanning still found him pretty. He approached mo ran and said,

"Mo ran, what're you doing here?"

"Huh? Oh, hi shizun. I just wanted to get soaked in the rain." Mo ran said smiling.

"You'll get sick. Come here and dry yourself."

"I won't, I promise. I have a pretty good immune system."

Mo ran walked to Chu wanning and pulled him to the rain while, the umbrella Wanning held, fell off and Chu wanning, himself also got soaked.

"Mo ran.. you'll pay for this." He said, a bit pissed off.

"Haha that doesn't matter, Shizun. Let's have fun while it's raining, shall we?"

"Fine, I'll let this slide. Only for now."

"Alright."

Mo ran gently grabbed Wanning's hand and put it on his shoulder as for Mo ran, he put his hands on Wanning's waist.

They were slowly dancing in the rain, carefully trying not to slip or step on the other's foot.

It was beautiful, not just the sight of it but, Mo ran thought that night, that Chu wanning was the most beautiful person in the entire world.

"Shizun, look at the moon!" Mo ran said.

"Oh, it's a full moon tonight. " Wanning said.

"Hey, the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

"It is. But it can't compare to you."

"..Stop being so cheesy, wanning." Mo ran said, while being flustered.

But then, slowly by slowly, Mo ran's sight's become blurry and blurry, Chu wanning also started to fade away from his sight.

What he didn't know was,

It was all just a dream.

None of what happened was reality.

He woke up from his dream and saw him sitting near a grave.

The worse thing is,

It was Chu wanning's grave.

Mo ran sobbed and said, "Shizun, i had a dream.. if only you were still alive, we would be dancing in the rain together and telling each other cheesy sentences."