Snow-Cult Shuffle

Cuphead is furious that he, Mugman, and Ms. Chalice are in a dance battle against the Devil, King Dice, Glumstone the Giant, Henchman, and a bat. The 3, along side Elder Kettle, look for help.

Mugman: Where will we find a dancer in a tundra?
Chalice: I do not know.

A mysterious voice answers!!!!

???: Me!

A guy that looks like this appeared:

Mortimer: I am Mortimer Freeze, cult leader, magician, and dance coach all in one

Mortimer: I am Mortimer Freeze, cult leader, magician, and dance coach all in one. How may I help?
Cuphead: We need a 5th dancer for a dance off against the devil himself.
Mortimer: I shall be of use then. Let me show you an amazing move; the snow-cult shuffle!

The dance goes like this: left arm and right knee touch, vice versa, swing your left arm around like a lasso, spin 360 twice, the same thing but clockwise, slide on your knees, jump 8 times, twerk, and pose.

The next day, even one went to the dance off. The five v five was intense!!!! The bat flew around and did a funky jive. Henchman spun around once and did 6 poses. Dab, smelling butt, getting sturdy, tap dance, blow a kiss, and fall down. The last one was not intentional. Glumstone, bat, and King Dice danced like the world needed it. Beautiful dancing. And the Devil did some lane moves. The good guys did the snow-cult shuffle. Then the ultimate dance off occurred.

Mortimer: Let us gooooooooooooo!!!!
Glumstone: I human size.
King Dice: Watch these moves!
Chalice: Pathetic!
Henchman: Give me back my middle finger!!!!
Cuphead: Hwa. (Falls over)

The heroes win and get to keep their souls.