ATTENTION

Let us start off with some warnings. This is a psychological horror story inspired by Stephen King's Misery.
This is not for the people who get easily disturbed and so I'll need to list some trigger warnings to let you know if you're able to read further.

This story will include:
- Mention of drugs
- A ton of swearing
- Graphic violence
- Scenes that may be triggering for an ED (basically refusing to eat)
- Suicidal thoughts
- Panic attacks
- Vomiting (only one scene)
- Manipulation
- Obviously all sorts of mental disorders (depression, anxiety, psychopaths)
- Slight homophobia

If any of the above make you uncomfortable or just aren't your cup of tea, I suggest skipping this one. However if you're fine, then enjoy the story.

There's something more I want you, dear reader, to know or understand.
First of all, every character is over the age of 18 and are not based off of real people. I know the names belong to some known kpop idols, however I made these characters purely in my mind when I was 10 and I do not want the change the names as the characters are a big part of my childhood.

Also please avoid shipping/romanticizing any characters and their relationships, there's no real love here.

Thank you for taking your time to read.

14.8.2022