𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴

What they are wearing
Josh's suit:

What they are wearingJosh's suit:

Lillian's outfit:

Forget about the eyeliner she's not wearing itAuthors pov: Walking out the restaurant Josh and Lillian start heading home

Authors pov:
Walking out the restaurant Josh and Lillian start heading home. The stars and moon aluminate the Paris night sky. Linking their hands together as they walk down the side walk. "Thank you for taking me here Josh, it was lovely." The blond said smiling at her lover. "Your welcome Love." Josh said kissing the back of her hand.
Walking by the Eiffel Tower they see the lights on it shinning in the night. Heading near their apartment they walk inside. "I have something special in our room darling" Josh said as he winked at his lover. Lillian giggled having an idea of what her monkey was talking about. Nearing the elevator, Josh pressed the button waiting for the elevator door to open.
As the elevator door opened he pulled the blond into the elevator with him. Pressing the third floor button, the elevator started heading up to the third floor. "So, what's the surprise, monkey?" The blond asked, wrapping her arms around his neck as she raised an eyebrow at him.
Josh smirked at her rubbing her hips with his hands. " you'll have to find out love." He said seductively sending shivers down her spine. Just then the elevator stopped and the door opened. Removing his hands from her hips and moving in front of her, Josh held his hand out, slightly bowing like a prince asking for a dance with a princess.
"Shall we?"
He seductively said smirking up at her. Lillian took his hand walking out of the elevator with him. "We shall" She whispers batting her long eyelashes. Josh leads her back to their room, walking down the apartment hall way.
Reaching their room he grabs the room keys from his suit pocket, he unlocks door. They both walk in the room when suddenly Josh grabs Lillian's waist pulling her in for a passionate kiss. She locks lips with him, moving her lips with her lovers. Josh pushes his tongue inside of her mouth, their tongues passionately dancing together.
Lillian wraps her fingers in his hair, gripping it. Josh rubs his hands up and down her waist. Suddenly Josh bites her bottom lip, making a groan escape her mouth. Pulling away, breathless, Josh picks Lillian up, making her yelp.
Josh starts walking to the couch, placing her down. Lillian starts giggling. Josh leans down, kissing and sucking on her neck. Lillian moves her head to the side, giving him more room. Josh starts leaving hickeys on her neck. Lillian groans, feeling a wave of heat throughout her body. Josh moves his hand too the zipper of her dress. "Can I take this off?" He murmured. Lillian shakes her head yes. Josh unzips her purple dress, pulling it down.
Lillian then kicks it off. Josh almost moaned at the sight of her wearing a green lace lingerie.
"This for me?" He questioned. Lillian nods knowing he loved seeing her in green things. Josh then starts taking his jacket off. He throws it across the room, before unbuttoning his shirt.
Lillian drools at the sight of his abs feeling herself get more aroused. Josh lifts an eyebrow "like what you see?" He smirks. Lillian looks away blushing. Josh chuckles before kissing her collar bone making her groan. Moving his hands on her clothed breast he squeeze's them.
Lillian bites her lip, hoping for more. "Can I take it off?" Josh asks. She nods. Josh's unclips her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders. Feeling the cold air, her nipples harden.
Josh grabs her breast, squeezing them. He hears his lover moan softly. Pinching her perky nipples, she whines. He then licks her left nipple, making Lillian groan.
Josh takes her left nipple in his mouth sucking and licking her nipple, while his other hand pinch and rub her right nipple. Lillian's back arches at the feeling. Her heart races in her chest. She can feel her clit throb.
Josh then switches giving her right nipple the same attention. He flicks his tongue on her nipple.
Josh moves his hand down to her panties, rubbing her clothed clit. Lillian shuddered at the feeling, wanting more. "Please, Josh stop teasing." She pleaded. Josh moves down to his knees, removing her purple heels, placing them somewhere else.
He starts kissing from her ankle to the inside of her thigh. Looking up at his lover he looks for consent to take her lacy panties off. She nods looking him in eye. Josh moves his hand to the waist band of her panties.
Sliding them off, Josh tosses them somewhere around the room. Lillian spreads her thighs apart, showing her glistening cunt. Josh drools at the sight of her wetness. Moving his fingers to spread her labias. Josh licks her clit, making her jolt and moan out. He sucks and licks her clit.
Lillian's hips jolt, hold in moans. Josh moves his tongue closer to her entrance, before thrusting his tongue in her.Josh groans at the taste of her, wanting more. Josh begins to thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy. Lillian cries out at the feeling, throwing head back. She moves her fingers in his hair, gripping it. "F-fuck!" She cried.
Josh then moves his tongue back to her clit, flicking and tracing the bundle of nerves. "Fuck! That feels good!" Lillian gasped, grinding her hips on his tongue. Josh then moves his middle and ring finger to her mouth. "Suck." He ordered.
Lillian opens her mouth as Josh pushed his fingers into he mouth. She swirls her tongue around his fingers, lapping it with her spit. Josh then takes his fingers out of her mouth after a little bit. Bringing his fingers to her entrance, he plunges them into her.
Lillian's breath hitched feeling his fingers in her soaking cunt. Josh thrust his fingers in and out of her cunt, making her throw her head back. Pumping his fingers into her, he hits her g-spot. "Oh shit- right there!" Lillian cry's out her back arching.
Josh continues to hit her g-spot with his fingers, going faster and curling them. "Fuck- I'm gonna cum!" She cried. "Go ahead love." Josh cooed pounding his finger in her faster. "Fuck!" She wailed, cumming all over his fingers.
"Good job love." Josh praised before taking his fingers out. Bringing his fingers to his mouth he sucked the juices of his fingers, making Lillian's pussy throb more.
Lillian moves her hands to Josh's belt, unbuckling it. Removing his belt, Lillian unbuttoned his pants pulling them down. Josh chuckled. "Get on the floor love." He ordered, sitting down on the couch as she got on her knees.
Lillian licked her lips, seeing the bulge in his boxers. She pulled his underwear off, his cock hitting his torso. Lillian drooled at his erection, seeing precum leak from his tip.
Rubbing her fingers on his tip, she rubs the precum around his cock, before wrapping her hands around his dick. Pumping his cock, Josh groans. Lillian then kitty licks his tip, before wrapping her lips around his tip sucking it.
Josh groaned at the feeling of his cock in her warm mouth. Hollowing her cheeks, Lillian sucks more of his cock, pumping what she couldn't fit in her mouth. Lillian starts sucking Josh's dick faster, her tongue swirling around it.
Josh groans wrapping his hands in her blond hair. "Your doing so good." He praised, throwing his head back. Saliva runs down Lillian's chin as she continues to deep throat his cock. Eyes watering. Josh then pushes her head down further on his cock, her nose hitting his pelvis. She choked, more saliva running down her chin onto the floor.
Lillian continues to suck his cock, her tongue glides on his veins.
"Fuck- I'm about to cum-" josh says before his cum shoots down the back of her throat. Lillian lifts her head of his cock, swallowing his cum.
Josh rubs his thumb on the side of her mouth, wiping some extra cum of her face. "You did great love" he praised smiling at her. "Thank you!" She moaned her pussy throbbing even more from his praise.
"Come here love." Josh says as he pats his thigh, his cock already hard again. Lillian gets up and hovers over his dick. She wraps her arms around his neck as he grips her hips. "Go on, ride me." He said, sending shivers down her spine. Lillian removes her arms from his neck.
She moves her hand to grip his cock, before sinking down onto it. Both throw their head back, groaning at the feeling. Lillian stays still, waiting for her to adjust. No matter how much time they have sex, she always has to adjust to his size. After a few minutes, Lillian starts moving, bouncing on his cock.
"Shit-" she whimpered feeling pleasure take over her body. Josh feels her pussy clamp around his dick, making him groan.
Lillian starts bouncing faster, her boobs bouncing as well. Josh then wraps his arms around her waist and thrusts into her. Lillian cried out, feeling him hit her g-spot. "Fuck! Yes right there!" She begged. Josh continues to pound into her Pussy, the sound of her moans filling the room. Josh then gets up, his dick still in her pussy. Walking to the bedroom, his dick thrusts into her while he walks.
Walking into their bedroom he sets her down on the bed. Her back hitting the mattress. Josh then pounds into her even faster, making her eyes roll back.
Josh moves her leg onto his shoulder, pounding into her at a new angle causing her to clench around him. "Yes! Fuck!" She moaned, her hands gripping the sheets. Josh hits her g-spot making her mouth open wide, her eyes rolling further back into her head if that's possible.
Josh brings his hand to her clit, rubbing it at a fast pace. "Fuck- I'm gonna cum!" She shouts, cumming hard on his cock. Lillian pants, her cunt throbbing from her orgasm. Suddenly, Josh flips her over on her hands and knees before thrusting back into her.
Lillian moans louder from the new position. Josh thrusts faster trying to get closer to his release. Lillian cant even think anymore, drool coming out of her mouth, as Josh fucks her from behind. "I'm close love" he whispers in her ear. Just then Josh pulls out, jacking off before cumming on her back.
Lillian collapse on her stomach, drool drips onto the sheets. Josh leaves the room, before coming back with a towel, wiping the cum off her back, before lifting her up bridle style. Josh heads to the bathroom, Lillian's head on his chest.
Josh starts a bath, placing her in. After bathing her, Josh puts some comfy pajamas on her and him and lays down on the bed with her. "Have good dreams darling." He says before falling asleep with her in his arms.