Why did SHE appeared again?

*Chirping* *Chirping*

Birds were chirping, mom was cooking, dad was reading,sis was drawing and I was sleeping.

It was 7 am, so most of the kids including teenagers like me were sleeping but who knew that TODAY something bad was gonna happen to me?

Timeskip
8am

*Yawn* A kid with blue eyes, light skin and brown hair could be seen waking up.That kid is none other than Mizu kizashi aka The protagonist.

Finally,after a few years I have slept peacefully,The protagonist was saying this while he was messing with his hair.
*Mhmmm* My hair has grown pretty good but Nah I dont wanna cut it. This js my life!
*Sniff* *Sniff* Frick, I smell pretty bad. probably,Thats why I still dont have a gf.
Well, I should take a shower.

Time skip
After shower...

Mizu was going downstairs to get some breakfast but the poor Mc...

Hey mom!!!!
Hey son- WAIT, what the hell????? How???? Did you just wake up at 8 am? Who are you? You aren't my son!!!! Where have you taken my son????
Mom!!!!What the hell? It's me, your "beautiful" son.
Whaaaaaaat??? You aren't my son. My son never woke up at 8 am. He wakes up at approximately 1pm. That's why,who the hell are you?

Seriously, mom? Lmao, I'm your son and the reason,I'm awake is because Idk, I felt like waking up.
Still suspicious but I will considerate it, said my mom.
*Yeah yeah* , I said.

Btw, do you know that your cousin is gonna come today, said my mom.
Cool, which cousin?, I said.
Oh, It's Mizashi.
WHAT THE FUCK,MOM????
Language!!!!!!
OKAY OKAY, JUST DONT KILL ME. I said .
NOW, tell me why the hell Mizashi gonna come?
Well,your uncle and aunt was gonna go out for a while and they thought that our house would be the best place for Mizashi to stay, mom said.
HOW LONG SHE GONNA STAY???
Just a year, mom said.
Oh, just a yea- WHATTT??? A YEAR??? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.

After reading this conversation,many readers gonna ask, why the hell Mizu is panicking after hearing that his cousin "Mizashi" gonna come....

Well, its probably for 1 reason.

4 years ago....

Mizu was sleeping in his room.It was 7 am.His whole family was sleeping including his uncle and aunt who came with their daughter to live with them for a while.Everything was fine until MIZU WAS FUCKING KISSED AND A LITTLE R@PED BY HIS OWN COUSIN.

*MHMMM* Mizashi, what the hell are you doing?
Mizashi: What do you mean? I'm just sleeping with my "lovely" cousin in his bed.
Mizu:But why the fuck did you kissed me? And why the hell my hands are attached with the bed by a rope????
Mizashi: *Heh*
Mizu: Miza-sh-i. Wha-t t-he he-ll a-re y-ou go-in-g to d-o? Mizu said scaredly.
Mizashi: *Bite lips*

After that,Mizashi kissed Mizu for 10 minutes continuously and make him touched her upper private place for some time. BUT when she was going to touch mizu's manhood that time He was saved by his mother.

*Door opens* Mizu???? What the hell is going on???
Mom!!!!! Help meeeeeeee!!!!
What the hell is HAPPENING? Why the hell Mizashi is on you? Why the hell are you attached with the bed by a rope and WHY THE HELL MIZASHI IS HALF NAKED???
Mom,She was going to r@pe me.Please,stfu and help me.

AFTER THAT
Mizu was saved by his mom
His uncle and aunt left their home after knowing that their daughter "almost" r@ped her cousin.

PRESENT TIME:

MOM. Please!!! Please, lend me some money, So that I can live in a hotel.
I will be back after "that" r@pist will go.
No, mom said. Son, it was all past. I'm sure, Mizashi isn't like that anymore.
But who would tell my mother that mizashi still sends me some of her "n#des"?

Well,what can I do? I would just go to my friend house for some days until "she" goes back.
At that time the door bell rings.
*Ring* *Ring*
Shit!! Dont tell me she has come!! Please!Please!
But the poor luck of the protagonist
It was indeed Mizashi.

SON, come and greet your cousin.
Fuck my life, that "r@pist" has come.
Actually, I will just greet her and then escape from this house.Then I would go to my friend's house.I knew that I'm a genius . Only geniuses like me could have think of such wonderful ideas.

After that, Mizu went down and greet his cousin....

Hello, mizashi.How are you?
*Bites lip* Hello, mizu. I'm fine.How are you?
I'm fine,too.
*Again, bites lip* It's been a while since I have visited this place. Can you show me your room, again?
Mizu's thought: I got a bad feeling that Bbg she gonna do something bad. BUT WHAT COULD SHE EVEN DO IN MY OWN HOUSE? I didn't listened to my guts and went with her to my room.

Woah, your room is still the same it was 4 years ago, Mizashi said while she locked the door without my concern.
Well,I have some work,so I will take my leave, I said.
Wait, why the hell did you locked the door? DONT FUCKING TELL ME, YOUR-
Mizashi: *Bite lips* Mizu~
Miiiizashi, please come down. Can't we just sit here and talk for some time?
In my head: Shit, I would give my V-Card to a loli- I MEAN MY SENIOR rather than my own cousin. Why the hell I feel like Fbi is gonna kill me after hearing that I would *F#ck a loli* rather than my cousin?

Back to Reality:
Mizashi pushed back mizu and he was on the cold floor.
Then mizu......

TO BE CONTINUED