Part

You rid Monty's erect member as his balls slapped against yours, pre-cum was already dripping from your cock but with each thrust a moan slipped your mouth.

Sweat rode down the side of your face while Monty pounded you; only feeling nothing but lust.

You shot your sticky baby batter but Monty wasn't done with you yet, you were originally riding on top of Monty but he flipped you over and began to kiss you, making his way down to your neck.

Gentle kisses turned into rough kisses, his cock was still in you but he pulled out; the lack of feeling made you feel very empty and the feeling that came with it disappeared he sat on top of you and his thighs came above your lap.

He placed his dick on top of yours and masturbated both; shooting his sweet milk onto your face.

This wasn't enough to satisfy him since you could see he was still erect; you wondered what happened to him, his face coming closer to yours; you could see his purple glowing eyes.

You knew what this meant but.. A few more hours of fun wouldn't hurt; you grabbed his thighs as he sat on your cock, allowing a grunt to pass by.

Monty licked his lips as his sweat dripped onto your body. You two fucking like monsters continued for 5 hours and by the end of it monty had used you like a glove, except he had no protection.