Lyca and the teddy bear...

One night, Lyca was going to her basement. She saw in the dusty view of ugliness, she saw her old teddy bear. The bear was so ugly and dirty that Lyca said that she wants to clean it up again. she decided to wash it the next day. But that night, when she turned off her lights, she kept the bear beside her, aside with all the stinkiness and dust lingering in her nose. when she woke up that morning, she shouted out for her mom to clean the bear, but there was no answer.

She went to the laundry room and saw stuffing on the floor. she tried to call her parents, but still, there was no respond...   she went back to her bed room, looked for the teddy bear where she  had last left it. it was gone! 

so she did her daily things that evening, and after the business, she went back to her basement. Flooded with cold air and darkness, the room was filled with fear and death. checked for the teddy bear  there incase if her mom put it away. as she searched blindly, a closet appeared on the wall...never has she seen it before. she took her flashlight and digged in the door. there she heard a growl, as if she was watching dugrudge. (im like so scared right now btw) As she went in the room, she saw an extra puff of stuffing. the stuffing was red...kind of like the color of blood.  she collected them in her pocket. when suddenly, there was a warm feeling of steam on her neck...she turned around with sweat coming down her cheeks, shaking like a blender. she dropped her flashlight and the darkness finally closed in, even the door behind her was locked up. she's trying to not scream, when at the same time, she saw her teddy bear. the description was awful. the bear had no eyes, nor buttona anyways, some parts were torn off, and as she could tell by the movement of the bear....

the bear had exactly a hot knife from the stove.... she heard lullabies singing through her innecont ears...feeling like she cant move, she screamed to the top of her lungs and felt the knife closer to her flesh! the cut was so deep. she cried for help, but all the screaming slept her voice for a while. when the lights started to flicker on and off very slightly, a little girl appeared beside her. long black hair, in a white bloody old fashioned dress. there they stood together. "why didn't you take care of him?" the little girl answered in a voice of horror. Lyca didnt want to reply. the knife still attatched to her back, lyca fainted, and didnt remember a thing

that day, she woke up again in the closet. seeing herself still sitting with the little dead girl. the teddy bear hanged from the neck to the ceiling. there she says, "you want to end up like my teddy bear? living in the basement for 78 years of fear? well if you wont reply, then good night..."    

Now, nobody has ever knew what happend then to Lyca. But the house is now forever gone from a fire, but the spirit of the little girl is still lingering....

dare to play with your teddy bear?

    OK THNX FOR READING, OH MY GLOB IM LIKE SO SCARED RIGHT NOW....XD!!!!!

THE END...