argument'

Warnings: Language and Violence

It was a nice night when Billy picked you up to go to his house. His dad and stepmom had been out longer than he anticipated so he invited you regardless.

Being with Billy happened so suddenly. To put it simply, he was a bad boy who didn't put up with anybody's shit. That very trait is what made you more attracted to him.

You smiled at Billy as he teased you with little pecks of kisses on your lips. Soon enough he got tired of his own teasing running his hands over your smooth legs. His hands went underneath your thighs to pick you up. That's when you instantly encircled his waist and interlocked your ankles behind his back as your arms held onto him tightly around his neck.

He continued to kiss you as he walked from the sofa towards his bedroom where he slammed the door shut with his foot. He pressed his lips harder into yours parting them just slightly as his tongue invaded your mouth. Once he made it to his bed, he laid you down on your back as he hovered above, never breaking the kiss. His hands raised to brush over your waist ever so gently before he planted them on your sides.

His kiss became a little more wanting and aggressive. He lowered his hands until they landed on your hips, gripping them.

He took a hold of your legs and spread them as he got in between. Just when things were starting to heat up there was a knock on the door.

"Busy," was all that he said.

You stopped kissing Billy immediately knowing that the jig was up.

Billy though seemed unfazed as he still tried kissing you. That's when you widened your eyes at him and placed your hand on his chest. He rolled his eyes at your caution and lowered his head to suck on your neck.

"Open the door."

At the sound of the serious voice of his father, Billy's expression changed. He stopped what he was doing and got off of the bed. He took a deep breath before he opened the door seeing his dad and stepmom.

"What?"

You zoned out in embarrassment feeling flushed after what you and Billy were doing. What would they think after seeing you like this? Billy didn't even give you time to freshen up.

You looked at them as their focus was on Billy. They were talking about his sister Max and how she left when Billy was supposed to watch her. Your eyes went from them to Billy. He didn't tell you that he was supposed to watch her or even let you know that she was home.

Your mouth went dry seeing Billy's father walk into the room and glance at you then at Billy in frustration. Despite what was happening you wanted to defend Billy.

"Mr. Hargrove we weren't aware that she was gone."

Billy looked at you sharply pointing your way.

"Stay out of it."

You swallowed, feeling stuck in place at the way he looked at you. It was one you weren't used to. It was then that you noticed just how tense Billy now looked.

"You didn't notice she was gone?" He spoke repeating what you just said. "Yeah, it would be hard to notice if a thirteen year old was missing if you two were fornicating."

Billy then began to raise his voice stating how Max didn't need a full-time babysitter and how she wasn't his sister. Just as soon as Billy turned off the radio his dad charged at him, pressing him into the shelf behind.

You jumped off the bed in fright watching how quickly things had escalated.

"What did we talk about?" His father asked him. He didn't even give Billy the chance to speak before he hit him. You covered your hand over your mouth.