𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍;;.. 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝘿𝙊𝙇𝙇!!💙

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
❝𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙐𝙜𝙡𝙮𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚
𝙈𝙨. 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚-𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙!!❞
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Narrator's POV:

As the sun rose from the horizon, and slighty shining through [Name]'s closed window doors.

She yawned and stretched in her bed. Her eyes barley open as she began to wake up.

Slowly waking up, she started to crack open her eyes to see. Only for the bright sunlight to make her forcefully shut back her eyes.

"Unghhh.." She whined  while stirring in her bed to escape from the bright sun. She wasn't really a morning person, but she had to wake up early so she could visit Wage's Shop again.

She finally decided to atleast sit up. As she does that, she feels her nerves telling her to lay back down and go back to sleep. She ignored them of course, getting up and walking to her window.

She then opens it, so it could wake her up easier. She sighed as she was fully awake now.

"Good morning Zero. Morning Clo-Clo.." She waved to her plush and her wand.

The wand let out a churring noise as if responding. Zero also let out a small whimper, due to him still being tired.

She made her way toward her closet drawers. Then pulled out a white polo shirt and [Favorite color] overalls, with some black sneakers.

While she was tying her shoes, she suddenly heard muffled talking across from her room.

"Huh?" Was the only thing that left her mouth as she grabbed both her plush and her wand. Skipping over to Moxy's room and politely knocking on her door.

She waited for a little while before the door opened.

"Good morning [Name]!!" Moxy greeted rather loudly as she scooted around, in her chair.

"Yo! Wake up Moxy!!" A unicorn-like plush, Peggy exclaimed.

"Morning Peggy! I've been up for hours!" Moxy exclaimed as [Name] tilted her head.

"Today could be THE day!" She exclaimed as she made her way to her.... disoriented mirror.

[Name] just followed behind and also looked at herself in the mirror. The mirror made her look funny. Her head was really small and her body was ball-like shaped.

"Hello gorgeous, let's check out how you look today!" Moxy sang as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Short and stubby and MY GOD! Look how much you weigh!" She continued as [Name] just stood there, confused.

"You're pinkish-red got this thing on your head!" Moxy pulled on the bow-shaped thing one her head.(I was gonna write 'tumor'💀)

"Oh! Woah~. Girl ya couldn't look better!" She hopped back on her chair and scooted to her computer.

"Hey! Moxy, you're in a good mood!" UglyDog, a one-eyed dog hopped up on the window, almost knocking Peggy off.

"That's because today, I'm-" She was cut off.

"Going to get chosen to go to the big world and be with your child. You say that everyday!" UglyDog cuts her off.

"I know! But today, I might be right!" She spun her chair around to face her computer, pressing a button which made the printer shoot news papers out, while Moxy caught them in mid air.