YSA POV

"Waaahhh! Waaahhhaa!"  The sounds of a crying baby echoed the hospital room.

The doctors stared in shock. The baby's temperature was too high . 95 Degrees.

"How is this baby alive?"

"Wait..! How old is the everlance?"
"You cant be suggesting ..."
"Just tell me!" 

"230 by now... Holy shit!"

"They are born! Make the announcement!"

The doctor tapped on the mic. 

"Hello! Important announcement all staff members contact all hospitals! THEY ARE BORN!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Tag , you're it!"
"Damn it Mavie!" 

"WAHHHHHHHHHH! nOoOooO~" 

"Kids! Its about to rain, you should go home before you get drenched."

"Awhh... Bye Mavie!" 

"Mother... How come I never get cold even when it snows?"
"I don't know sweetheart... Maybe you're just used to it."
"Mhmm... Read me a bedtime story! Ooooh I pick this one!"
"Ooh~ Good choice! The legends." 

They jumped on the bed then sat up. Waiting for their mother to get the book from the cabinet. 

"Here we go... Once upon a time, there were three children living their lives like a normal child would. They were playing in eldest ones house when suddenly one of the three, saw a disaster flash in their eyes." 

"Ooh! OOH! What did they see?!"

"The child saw the house burn into ashes. She warned her friends but they didn't believe her, Just as the eldest was about to cook she saw another vision. She saw her friends burning in the fire, She pushed the eldest and she was right. The stove started burning the wooden counters and the house came next."

"That's so cool! She saw the future!"

"Hahah, Ill finish it then you go sleep."

"Fineeee..."

"One by one, they discovered they we're born with magical powers. They each used it to keep balance within the world, But slowly one turned corrupted. He was greedy for power. He attempted to kill his friends, But his friends wouldn't die no matter what. They all then realized, They were immortal."

"What?! That guy is horrible , hmp." 

"Hey. We had an agreement ! Go to sleep." 

"Okayy!" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mother, I'm leaving to meet the others. Bye!"

"Bye sweetie... Remember!--"

"Don't let others touch my skin, I know I know!" 

"Good. Love you bye!"

"Love you too. Bye!