Day 1 of attempting smut 😔

•Day 1 of attempting to do smut 😔•

''Ah~'' a moan was heard from a room, ''Ngh~ s-stop'' Noah begged Arthur to stop as Noah inhaled a breath, ''Fuck, Baby you're so tight'' Arthur said smirking as he was trying to catch his breath, ''Ah!'' Noah moaned as Arthur slammed his dick roughly, ''Ngh~I-im close'' Noah whimpered as he moaned, ''Cumming!'' Noah whimpered and cummed as Arthur licked Noah's delicious cum, ''Naughty boy, did i say you could cum?'' Arthur seductively whispered to in Noah's ears, ''I can't let this go lose, Hmm....I'm thinking of giving you a punishment'' Arthur licked his lips and got up, Noah got confused and wanted to ask what he was doing but he got his answer as soon as Arthur came back holding two handcuffs, ''It's punishment time~'' Arthur cuffed both of Noah's hands onto the bed, Arthur whistled ''I am liking this view'' Arthur whispered seductively as he ordered Noah to stand up and turn around, Noah immediately obeyed as he was turned on, Heat began to rise inside Noah's body as he whimpered in pain, ''Oh what's wrong baby?'' Arthur being a gentleman asked his beloved boyfriend to which Noah only replied in whimpers, ''Noah baby you're in heat'' Arthur whispered, his eyes held both worry and excitement, Worried for his boyfriend but excited to see his darlings face in heat, "Hmp! Hah~" Noah whimpered as he began to feel both pain and pleasure, "Mhmm~" Noah continued to whimper as Arthur was there admiring his beloved boyfriend, ''Ah~A-arthur please" Noah pleaded Arthur who smirked, ''What was that love? I couldn't quite hear you''Arthur pretended he didn't hear a word as Noah moaned from the pain and pleasure he was feeling, ''Hah~H-help me please '' Noah begged again and Arthur smirked, '' How about asking me clearly my love '' Arthur seductively said as he lift his hands and touched Noah's chin with his fingers, seeing his beloved boyfriends face made Arthur's dick twitched, ''Ah~D-daddy p-please help m-me~ '' Noah begged again and Arthur smiled, '' Of course my love anything for you~'' Arthur whispered seductively in Noah's ears, Still being cuffed on the bed Noah was in an uncomfortable state as his hands we're hurting but he didn't care, he just wanted the pain to go away, '' Now stand up you fucking slut '' Arthur demaded his boyfriend as Noah reluctantly obeyed and stood up, unfortunately due to the handcuffs he could only to a kneeling position and Arthur was enjoying the view, ''Ngh~M-master c-could you p-please take these handcuffs away p-please'' Noah asked looking at Arthur's face with am expression that Arthur couldn't resist, '' Oh how i love it when you do this face my love '' Arthur said smirking as he held Noah's face from his chin, '' Now turn around my love, i have a surprise for you~ '' Arthur cooed and Noah immediately obeyed, Arthur roughly slamed his dick inside Noah's hole as Noah moaned loudly, ''Ah!'' Noah whimpered as soon as he moaned, ''Shh my love, we're supposed to be quiet or else Diana and Ashiera might hear us~'' Arthur seductively said as Noah nodded, ''But promise to be gently'' Noah whimpered and Arthur smirked '' Of course my love, I'll be gently for you~ '' Arthur cooed and Noah smiled before moaning through the pain, (Oh my poor Noah, you can't see the lies this man said, just be careful my sweet (non)innocent baby boy :'( ) Arthur darted to and fro as Noah moaned from the pleasure his boyfriend was giving him, '' Ah~Ah~Ah~Ah!'' Noah kept on moaning as Arthur slamed his dick roughly making Noah moan louder, ''M-master p-please be gentle, you promised '' Noah gave Arthur the puppy eyes as Arthur smiled 'innocently', ''Oh did i? Can't remember, oh well i made you feel better didn't i? '' Arthur responded and roughly slammed his dick, ''Yeah bu-Ah!'' Noah couldn't finish his sentence as Arthur slammed his dick inside him, Arthur began thrusting faster and Noah kept on moaning feeling the pleasure building up his body as he cummed without notice, '' My love, you are such a slut~'' Arthur whispered in Noah's ears as he began thrusting faster and faster while Noah kept moaning Arthur's name, tears filled Noah's eyes as he felt pain and pleasure again, ''Ah~, Ah~, Ah~, Ah~, A-arthur~'' Noah kept on moaning as Arthur kept on thrusting in and out, ''A-arthur please!'' Noah begged as Arthur smirked, ''Please what my darling~'' Arthur teasingly said as Noah whimpered as a moan escaped his soft lips, ''Please go faster Ah~!'' Noah moaned and Arthur smirked again, ''But didn't you say to "be gentle" '' Arthur teased and Noah blushed, ''F-forget what i s-said Ah~!'' Noah said while moaning from the feeling he was enjoying, ''If you say so my love'' Arthur mumbled and started thrusting harder and faster, ''Ngh~ M-master, I'm c-close'' Noah said softly ''Ngh~Me too baby, me too'' Arthur mumbled as he kept on thrusting harder and faster, ''M-master, I think I'm gonna cum soon, ngh~!'' Noah mumbled softly and Arthur kissed Noah's cheeks, ''You have my permission love'' Arthur mumbled as Noah started cumming, Arthur licked his beloved boyfriends cum as he savored every bit, licking Noah's cum as he held it inside his mouth and went close to Noah's face as he gave a rough kiss and forced Noah to taste his own cum, ''Hmph~'' Noah slightly moaned when Arthur gave him a rough kiss, ''Ah~ My love, i just can't resist you~'' Arthur mumbled as he held out his dick while grabbing Noah's hair forcing Noah to suck it which Noah obediently obeyed, Noah sucked Arthur's dick as started sucking faster, ''Ah~ Y-yes right t-there my love~'' Arthur moaned as Noah continued sucking his hard dick, Sadly Arthur wasn't satisfied enough so he moved Noah's head forward, ''Ngh!~'' Arthur moaned loudly when he shoved Noah's head, Arthur kept shoving Noah's head back and forth, Noah already had tears in his eyes as Arthur kept on shoving his head, ''Ah~ my love, I'm so close~'' Arthur said as he kept on shoving Noah's head, ''Oh baby~'' Arthur kept on moaning as he shoved Noah's head deeper and harder, as he kept on thrusting Noah's head he was almost close to cumming, ''Cumming!'' Arthur cummed inside Noah's mouth, Gulping down and savoring the taste of his boyfriend's cum Arthur bent down and planted a kiss on his boyfriend forehead and climbed out of bed, he exited the room and came back a minute later holding the keys, unlocking the handcuffs that we're on his boyfriends hands, throwing it away from the side as he hugged his boyfriend, snuggling together not even bothering that both of them weren't wearing clothes, they we're both to busy snuggling and cuddling together, ''I love you so fucking much'' Arthur mumbled and placed his lips onto Noah's as Noah giggled from the action and words Arthur said, ''I love you too'' Noah said softly and placed a kiss on his boyfriend's cheeks, ''If anyone tries to take you away from me, i swear they're never gonna see daylight again'' Arthur mumbled as he was snuggling Noah's back as Noah only giggled, ''My love no one will try and steal me away from you, but if they do you'll give them a piece of they're own minds'' Noah mumbled and started feeling tired as a yawn escaped his mouth and he closed his eyes, Arthur smirked and kissed his boyfriend's lips one more time before the both of them drifted to wonderland.

Meanwhile mga chismosa sa labas ng kwarto :
"Omg... Man i wish i opened the door, walk inside with a popcorn and just sit down on the floor enjoying my movie... " Diana cooed as the others nodded, ''Should we go or open the door quietly and just stare at them.. '' Ashiera asked and Krince replied ''second option but im just gonna ignore the quietly part'' as Krince kicked down the door both Noah and Arthur got startled at the action and noise, ''HELLOOOOO'' Diana shouted as she took a pic of the two snuggling with each other

The end :)