just let me alone

narrotor : it was a plesnt morning shadow V was geting ready for his big day sorry night beacouse he is going to battle with famous ditctive spy fire blaze so he was packing things to win fire blaze .

shadow v : let me see who is going to win (smrik)

IN SHU'S OFFICE......................................................................

shu : (was geting ready for shadow V & his battle in his fire blaze costume) i am going to caugh you my love shadow V

NIGHT 12:00am .....................................................................

AT DRAGON STONE MUSIOUM........................................

narrotor: all the cop are wighting for shadow V's entry

shu : ( was egear to see SV)

shadow V : (stole the pecious blue dragon statu)( started to run )

shu : caugh him ( yelled)

cops : ( run to caugh SV but he run faster then them)

narrotor : now only shadow V & shu or left like they both are in one-on-one battle

shadow V : ( jumped into a garage) now you cannot find me fire blaze (laugh evily in dark)

shu : (cannot see anything) whare are you shadow V

shadow V : i am near you fire blaze (wispered in fire blaze ears)

shu : (grabed shadow V by is hand) i caugh you V

shadow V : let me go fire blaze (pushed shu away) shu : are you going to surender or not (pointed his gun towards)

shadow V : no i am not going to surender (trough a smok boam)(hide)

shu : (cough) you cant go anyware my love (shoot SV's left leg)

shadow V : (winced in pain) (try to ecape)

shu : (pined SV towards the wall) now say me why are you stealing things

shadow V : (grould) why should i say that to you

shu : (blush) beacouse i love you please say me

shadow V : (blush) fine but i hate you

shu : fine

shadow V : it all happen long long ago

-----------------flash back--------------------------------

valt was young he was only 4 when his parents was shooted by some crimanils . his mother & father both are spy as his parents tough everything they know to valt . after his parents left him alone he was totaly alone .everyday he would suffer in hunger & pain while cold make it wors . then one day he used his skils what his parents thought him when he was young . then every day he started steal things for his hunger then he started to steal things for money & for healing him from every pain he exprinced .

--------------------end of flash back-----------------------

shadow V : (explined every thing what in his past) you cant understand my feeling fire blaze (tears rool down from his choclate brown eyes)

shu : (was crying to ) yes aneyone cant under stand this untill thay exprince this pain (wipeing away his tears)

shadow V : ( lost his concious & cosplas to ground due to blood loss)

------------------back music--------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

shu : (took SV in bridle style to leona's house) i am sorry V i didnt mean to hurt you

narrtor : it started to rain hard shu was running to leona's house with valt in his arms who was injured

AT LEONA'S HOUSE .........................................................................................................

leona : (watching tv ) (she heard some one calling her she opeaned the door she was shoked to see shadow V & shu ) shu what happen why are you holding shadow V

shu : let me answer you later let me in soon no time to talk

leona : get in how can i help you shu

shu : can you help V he need medical treatment emedently

leona : bring him to my gust room . let me go & bring my medical kit ( went to bring her medical kit )

shu : (let shadow V to rest on leona's bed) you will be fine V i am always with you

leona : (after few min i came out ) shu i need O postive blood imedetly beacouse he had hevy blood loss

shu : i am O postive can i give my blood to him

leona : yes soon

narrotor : after a stugle leona took the bullet from valt's leg secruled covered the wound in gauzers .

NEXT DAY MORNIVNG ....................................................................................

shadow V: (wake up) whare am i ?

shu : your awake V i am sorry for what i did (huged shadow V)

shadow V : are you going to arrest me just arrest me i can't steal eneymore so you can arrest me if you want

shu : are you going to give up that easly

shadow V : yes & my orignal name is valt aoi you can call me valt beacouse aoi is useless (gave a cold epression)

shu : (smiled) i am not going to arrest you insted i am going to make you as my persnol asistant is that ok with you

valt : fine i agre with that.

AFTER FEW WEEK LATER............................................................................................

narrtor : it was night valt & shu are enjoying the cool breeze of night from thire balconey .

valt : i usualy like polar star beacouse it always be alone & it alwas gives me a good company when i am alone but now a day i like the planet venis the planet of love .

shu : wow you know astronamy to

valt : yes my mother though me when i was young. i am leaving (left)

shu : i like valt beacouse of get to know about he was a real kind person he stole things not only for him he took some money for his daily use & gave rest to charity & trust as still now he was doing that work as aneyone cannot stop him from doing this .wight for me valt i am comeing with you (left inside)

narrtor : as thire life go on togather as they both made out a strong team & caugh every singl crimenal as people call them red & blue knight and shadow V was fade away .

-------------------the end---------------------------------

by

jayashree janani