part two

TW: homophobia and death

Happyness was something Leo never truly had in his life. That was until he met Aj, goodness how Aj was everything to him. He was the quiet after the storm, the lovely pink sky before dusk, he was the pink shades of paint Leo uses. He was fifteen when he met him, Leo had been getting things done for his uncle when they bumped one another. Leo planned to yell at the individual to watch where they were going however his breath hitched when he looked up to see dull green eyes peering down at him with concern. "Please accept my apologies are you okay?" the man asked with an exceptionally smooth Australian accent, Leo woke up from his daze when he felt a hand on his shoulder "Gracious um yes I'm very ok thank you" Leo faltered. Leo and the man were gazing at one another peacefully, Leo was taking a look at the man taking in every last detail of his face while Aj was simply checking out at Leo with an awkward look, "um I'm Arron James or Aj or anything you might want to call me I'm sorry am I talking to much I am sorry" the man jabbered. The best response he could come up with was to snort, not one of the adorable calm ones, one of the uproarious pig-type snorts, his hand smacked his mouth with him looking humiliated and terrified " if it's not too much trouble, pardon me I have no clue where that came from" Leo told the man. What's more, that is the way they met It didn't take long for AJ and Leo to fall head over heels for each other,  neither one of them had believed in love at first sight but here they were.

    Following half a month of hanging out Leo introduced AJ to Stefan, Stefan was glad that his nephew had a friend as opposed to being cramped up in his canvas room like he typically does. Stefan wasn't a moron He saw the long cherishing looks that they passed to one another, He saw the blush on his nephew's cheeks when AJ grinned at him, and He realized Leo fell head over heels for AJ. He was glad for his nephew yet he was scared for him of the group of gay individuals in 1917 he was apprehensive, There were countless instances of individuals killing "gays". Obviously, Stefen was glad for Leo and didn't mind that he was drawn to men, however assuming individuals figured out it would end up with both Leo and Aj dead and he would be damned if somebody could attempt to hurt his nephew.

All things were going great Leo and AJ were cheerful, and Stefan was glad that his nephew was happy, that was until Damon showed up He didn't tell his brother or his son that he was coming he just appeared. He didn't go to where they resided however he watched, he watched his child kiss another man. He perceived how happy his child was, to say Damon was pissed was putting it mildly did he fail this seriously as a dad, to make his child his own flesh and blood end up being this nauseating thing? He wouldn't represent it. So while Aj and Leo were out looking for something that they required, coming back Damon concluded this was an ideal opportunity to do it He stepped before AJ and Leo, and Leo admired seeing his father remaining before him "dad?" Leo murmured out that the only thing Damon could do is look down at his child in disgust. Everything happened so quickly one second Leo saw his father and the following he saw his lover being killed before him. Before he might let out a cry all he saw was darkness.

————————————————
Hey y'all I hope you liked it and have a good day/night with all love Alex <3