𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃

⸻ 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃,                                           by koidivision

⸻ 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃,
                                           by koidivision.

⸻ 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃,                                           by koidivision

OFF THE COAST OF CALFORNIA, sister cities of Beacon County, two towns couldn't have been anything but

sister cities of Beacon County, two towns couldn't have been anything but.

Anything Beacon Hills was, Ravenwood opposed. Wry balmy heat, palm trees, and modern life – constant overcast, souring redwoods, and cracking foundations.

Beacon Hills was just that: a beacon of light. So bright it shined on all and hid the glaring in blinding white.

RAVENWOOD WASN'T A BEACON AT ALL,
more akin to a dimming sun. It meant a quieter, slower way of life, for things to end. You live there, you die there, and everything else is lost in translation or forgotten. Most people never leave.

If Beacon Hills concealed the open truth, Ravenwood kept it at the forefront with closed lips, waiting for it to suffocate.

STILES STILINSKI AND HIS FAMILY
were perfect there; it was made for them. A typical family, struck by tragedy, the four taking sanctuary there, where they'd hope to remain. A sheriff for a father, a sheltered daughter, a child prodigy, and Stiles. The eldest boy, but middle child. The only one who couldn't seem to get it right.

Rian was born with a purpose. Emmy knew what she wanted, yet she only now had the freedom to chase it, until time would catch up and trap her, but Stiles — Stiles was running. Horribly, falling and tripping over his own feet, but running. He was plagued by knowledge that halted his every choice and drove him mad to try and fix and solve everything. He ran on a deep need to uncover the truth, firmly believing that 'one's eyes could never deceive.'

Iris' told nothing at all.

IRIS GREENE ONLY EVER KNEW
Ravenwood as the small town her parents fled from decades ago — a town known for its superstition, obsession with lacrosse, and a strange wave of vicious murders, the killer still at large. Moving back after her mother's death, she soon realizes the town is so much more than all her woodland summers made it out to be. 

Meeting on the first day of junior year, Stiles, known for his visions of the future, can't tell Iris', and is taken on a bloody ride to understand why. The two and his sister begin working together for the school paper, the topics shifting till they finally land on the Midnight Ripper murders, a mystery that entangles the trio and their friends, only to discover that the roots are closer to the heart.