Po searches

So Po was browsing pictures of Angela and remembered an acquaintance from the 2nd grade had not adored the likeness of Angela. His name was Micah Rainbow. He was a dastardly and vile human being who blocked me on instagram and Snapchat. And to top it all off, he plays volleyball. Po hates volleyball because In the summer of 2003 a volleyball attacked him in the street and he was not yet a black belt.

     Micah was unaware of Po's ravenous behavior. Po was storming out of his house. On the street, he saw a trash man named Lil Pump spitting bars on the street. They were bad and using his kung fu moves, he killed him. Practicing for the vile man that is Micah rainbow. Po was in California and Micah Rainbow was in Maine. Using quantum teleportation and photosynthesis, Po teleported but wrong. He ended up in Newfoundland, Canada. It was cold. brt say Po. Micah rainbow was not far. He could smell his vile nature and In Canada, he was famous. "OH my god it's him! Po tiktoe from tiktoe!" Said a fan. "Sorry I have no ponouns and any ponouns said po tiktoe" said po tiktoe.

     While in Canada, he was recognized 100000 times. When he entered Maine he was not recognized. All the sudden, Walliard, 23 benders, and Caillou and all bald people of the world appeared. Po fought them all off and their bald. "You can never kill po tiktoe." As Po walked further through Maine, he realized that The Micah Rainbow has moved to South Dakota. Presumably, to add his head to the assortment of heads consisting of teddy Roosevelt, lil pump, Luther the incest monkey, and Lil pump again. Po quantum teleported to North Dakota and began running down the Dakota. Once in South Dakota, he spotted Mount Rushmore.

     Once there, he could see the backstabber staring out at the crowd. He poked his head through and the wannabe legend was there.

     There he is! Po thought

     There he is! Po thought. "Backstabber! Get down here!" He said, flashing a picture of His bottom. "Wrong one," he said showing him Angela. His expression changed.

     "Unblock LutherIsHotAndSexy69 for he is you blocked him on instagram and Snapchat

     "Unblock LutherIsHotAndSexy69 for he is you blocked him on instagram and Snapchat. He is patriotic and now you dare stand here with these most patriotic loyal men? This can't be. Prepare to die. Po flew up and with a YAH, he kicked Micah Rainbow in the left nostril, leaving his nose paralizzy . Po tiktoe finished the job by singing the pledge of allegiance and overwhelmed in patriotism, he exploded. Micah rainbow is gone and humanity returns to normal. Jolly Celebrations go for days as Po tiktoe is hailed a hero. He will live in infamy. Po po tiktoe.

+++++THE END+++++