Prologue

"I don't even find these girls beautiful, they've got so many likes and comments Jezzzzz Martin's also follows them "Mila sprang up placing her left hand against her lips.
"Heyyy go check SWEET CHUBBY BITCHES on Instagram, tell me what you feel about them "
"Wait, hold on,damnnnn these girls are so hot, I'm following them right away "Anabel joyfully pressed the FOLLOW button
"Shut up, No wonder Martin's follows them "
"Don't tell me you are still stalking Martin's, go tell him you like him "
"That's the last thing I would ever do, I'm not ready to be put to ridicule "
"Then stop stalking and get ur mind off him "
"No, and never his shoulders, his eyes, his lips, I wish our lips could communicate "passionately touching her lips "his presence quickly gives me orgasm, I'd wish we could be alone sometimes I wouldn't hesitate to grab his lips".
"Milaaaa, malaria calls your name, you must be sick "
"I'm serious, I wish he was mine I can't wait to have him all to myself, the happiest girl on earth would have been me " Displaying her teeth as she moves towards the mirror examining her body.
"It's resumption day tomorrow, hope you're prepared "
'Yes sure "Mila responded going back to her bed
"Wait, I have an idea, hence you desperately want to get Martin's attention, why not arrive late tomorrow, after our early morning devotional assembly by that time everyone would have taken their seats and you would be left with none, ask Martin's for a sit you know he loves sitting alone I pray he lets you tho "
"I never thought of that, I love you so much, I would just have to lie to my mom, thanks babe I would do that " Mila happily responded as she quickly drops her phone, pretending to be asleep as she hears the sluggish sound from her mother's feet.