𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒~ 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑘𝑖

You have been Loki's befriend since you can remember but now you have to leave as Asgard become more dangerous for a shapeshifter like you, As you walked towards the gate you noticed Odin was Watching you huffed always hating him but you carried on as Heimdall greeted you said something that you knew he would do "farewell Yn, Shapeshifter of the Blue flame. I'll watch over you." he said as you accepted his hand "Farwell Heimdall, I know you will." you spoke before walking through the gate, their as been many stories that shapeshifters have trouble on Midgard to shift in their human from which you were about to find out. As you went through the gate you were laying on the ground and feel weak, as you stood up you shook your head ' that was a rush.' you thought as you tried to shift but you couldn't 'Dam you Odin!' you thought angrily before seeing cars coming towards you 'ah...Mortals...' you thought again before about to walk away before you fell and let out a cry of pain 'WHY CAN'T I MOVE.' you thought panicked before seeing a light on your face before you wanted to snap you closed your eyes. "Sam? What is it?" a female voice said as he looked back out them "I'm not sure." he said as you opened your eyes he jumped "WOAH!" he yelled.

You wanted to move but you couldn't and panicked seeing a mortal so close to you, Sam moved back to the others "Well, it's not dead.." a voice said as you finally stood up and glared at them wanting to attack them but you heard thundering and lighting 'Thor..' you thought as you looked up before back at them "Where are you from?" the guy asked as more cars came but they transformed "Its not from our planet." the robot said as you realised they don't know who you are so you made a flame by digging at the ground "Blue flame?!" Sam said before grabbing his phone showing a picture of Asgard "Is this where your from?" he said as you looked at the picture before nodding your head making your mane flop "Asgardian.." Sam said as the other guy "Wait...Wait...Wait! As in Thor, Odin and Loki, Asgard?" and you huffed moving towards him and you knew you can talk to them "What do you think, Mortal?"  you said through your horn and they all looked at you before seeing Lighting striking the ground before turning around to see Thor and Loki "What are you two doing here?" you said walking up to you as Loki was pissed "YOU LEFT! WE MADE A PROMISE!" you yelled as you were getting pissed "OH PLEASE! YOU KNOW MY KIND WAS BEGIN SLAUGHTED! I WASN'T SAFE THERE!" you snapped as your flames showed up Thor stood their getting ready to punch you "Thor you even think about punching me with your hammer, I'll break it." you warned as he placed his hammer down "Yes Ma'am... Your scary when your pissed." he said.

Loki let out a groan "THOR STOP FLIRTING WITH MY BEST FREIND! IT'S GROSS!" Loki said, rolling your eyes before someone cough "WHAT MORTALS!" Loki yelled as you suddenly growled at him "Back off Loki!" you snapped as you looked at you "NO! YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR LEAVING ME YN SHAPESHIFTER OF THE BLUE FLAME!" he yelled as he called for his dagger, Thor moved towards the others as you stood there "Loki, we both know I'm much stronger then you." speaking the truth "Careful brother! " Thor said as Loki attacked you as you kept dodging and you were getting bored and spun around kicking him into a huge rock making it split into two and Thor was rolling on the ground laughing "I'm going to take him back to the Avengers as were joining their team, come and see us anytime you want Lady Yn." he said as he turned to the others "I would stay on her good side or you'll end up like my idiot brother." he said as he took off with Loki with him yelling "THIS ISN'T OVER YN!" as you reared and yelled "WHATEVER YOU SAY REINDEER!" before looking at them who were trying not to laugh.

" he said as he took off with Loki with him yelling "THIS ISN'T OVER YN!" as you reared and yelled "WHATEVER YOU SAY REINDEER!" before looking at them who were trying not to laugh