Factfile #1: The Organisation

As the infection spread throughout the planet, spearheaded by the arrows found in Egypt, the red string of fate brought many of the infected to conflict.

The infected were slim in numbers but always were in groups due to the fate's meddling. Either that or death awaited those poor souls who approached another. Many used the infection selfishly to gain some form of influence or achievement in their environment. Few used it to help others. Even fewer survived.

One particular family tree held the infection in a multitude of hosts, the Joestar lineage. It was tainted with the infection by a tragedy lost to the history books, Brando... but this tragedy brought about many good souls to existence, some better than others.

And now the Bloodline has been wiped off the face of the universe and replaced by model replicas, but their impact on the infected was immeasurable. Only one poor child remains, the adopted daughter of the late Joseph Joestar, Shizuka.

After the tragic disappearance of the bloodline, an organisation was founded, to make the infected accountable, to bring a halt to fate's meddling, and to uncover the the cause of the lineage's disappearance.

A few of the infected banded together in a way unseen, with the decontaminated. As the pure were made aware of the infected, the organisation developed ways to combat, secure and convert the infected to the cause. Those who refused to cooperate were cured, through torturous means.

At the helm of the newfound group, sat the founders, the 7 who sought balance. Powerful individuals who guided the organisation and the ones who dealt directly with the infected who were deemed dangerous and volatile.

The Zephyr, the one who made sure the group's communications were encrypted and received by those necessary. They kept the peace within the corporation and made sure all concerns were known and issues were dealt with.

The Pilot, the one who kept all information regarding the corporation's listed infected and handled supplies. Rarely seen by those who aren't within the upper echelon of the group. They are vital to the sustainability of the organisation and all long-term projects.

The Director. They are the founder who runs short term operations and actively tracks all personnel in the field. They often are the first to be alerted of potential infected. They are known to be the most approachable of the founders and to be able to predict any outcome in a fight.

The Phantom who holds interrogations for the group. They are known to be merciless and bring in all infected who they find, regardless of damage to their prey. They are usually the one who is sent to deal with the hostile ones. This founder also holds a role in the management of security in the organisation and make sure none can find out where the organisation is

The Wanderer is always on the move, they make sure relations between the corporation and other companies run smoothly, the main one being the Speedwagon Foundation, and keeping up appearances for the organisation's cover. Even though this role doesn't entail much, they aid any founder requiring help, especially in combat. They are also in charge of training for new recruits through the corporation's middle echelon.

The Jester, the one and only wildcard allowed in the group. They deal with high level threats and holds the founders' moral compass, making sure they stay on track. They hop around from department to department to silently oversee the inner workings of the group. They are known for their chaotic characteristics and downright dangerous logistical skill. Anyone who betrays the organisation is dealt with personally by them.

The Basilisk is the founder who plans all actions the group takes, down to the operation level, leaving details to those in charge of their respective department. Named for their cold stare that can pierce through stone, this founder brings all founders together for meetings at least once a month. The Basilisk's location is always unknown and only founders can find them for safety of the plans.

These seven hold power beyond comprehension in the organisation. They are the founders and they will bring about their goal. The organisation's name? Tally Hall.