Surprise.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𖥔•͈┈─┈•͈𖥔

𖥔•͈┈─┈•͈𖥔

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

ۣۜ Your tires brush against the busy road eager to rush into your home. The day goes by oddly slowly, your exhaustion stretching along with it. The closer you reach home, the more your eager excitement grows. You can feel the anticipation as you pull into the driveway.

You can't wait to just be in his presence and feel the warmth of his embrace.

But as you stroll into your chilly house, you immediately notice how hushed it is. You thought you would be able to hear his booming voice busy with video games.

"How odd," you note to yourself as you put your shoes to the side and continue your walk to the living room.

"Bf/n?" You call out glancing around your downstairs area. He is normally home by now.

Feeling a bit on edge you pull your gun out from your purse and hike upstairs to search your room. Something you learned that would come in handy from the troubled relationship with your ex-boyfriend.

Upon reaching your shared room, you notice specks of blood on the sandy-colored carpet.

"Fuck," you mutter.

You carefully follow the trail of blood, until it eventually leads you to the bathroom the both of you share. Again you call out for the male, but regardless of your wishes, there is no answer. You open the door with the tip of your gun, revealing a horrific sight.

There he is, your boyfriend, lying unconscious on the floor.

You quickly crumble to your knees brushing your hands against his bloody wounds and screaming for him to wake up. You reach for your phone hoping to get the cops on the line, but your plans are abruptly interrupted by silent footsteps.