Author's Note

HOLA SUNSHINES!

AUTHOR'S NAME | NICKNAME

BINIBINING AIS | AISLIN

MOTTO

IF THE PLAN DOESN'T WORK CHANGE THE PLAN BUT NEVER THE GOAL.

AS A WRITER, YOU SHOULD NOT JUDGE, YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND.

This is a DARK ROMANCE  SERIES 1 to 3.

NOTE:

Hello mga langga your ilongga writer is back. Please bear with me, I'm not good at writing but I'm doing my best to learn and to write more stories.

I mute disrespectful readers.

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction, name's, characters, business, places, event's and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Reader's Advisory:

Please take note of the author's notes, as they play a significant role in the story.

Kindly consider any typos or grammatical errors, as I am still learning and improving my writing skills.

This work contains profanity and explicit language. Reader discretion is advised.

English and Filipino languages will be used, so expect some typographical and grammatical errors.

Please understand that I am still developing my writing skils, so don't set high expectations for plot twists. However, rest assured that I will give my best effort.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Enjoy the story!

WARNING: MINORS DON'T READ THIS STORY.