‹3 if only...

ya'll thought that was it lol

NOTE. ya'll better thank Miaowo12i , naijmi for making me publish this chapter ❤️ and K0MIICHI for writing another masterpiece 😍😍

w: suggestive

 alternative ending !

the evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. the slanting rays of the everlasting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky as time passed by pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw of a lion in the night sky and was aglow with the bright city lights.

free endless drinks were everywhere as numerous bottled beers have strewn across the table as the loud thumping music rang across his eardrums and his friends danced weirdly in front of him.

glancing at his right side as his eyes ogle at his friend making out with his boyfriend zhongli, he scrunched up in disgust and drank his beer.

"hey! " pantalone hiccuped at him as the man smiled cheek to cheek as if his skin glued to his eyes and a tinged dark-hue red painted on his cheeks, "happy birthday. no happy wedding, my man! " chuckled as he coughed in his utterances.

"we aren't close. " he retorted to the drunken man in front of him, who smiled at his response.

as the drunken male skipped forward to the couple who were still making out without a care in the world and snapped a couple of pictures, he pressed his eyelids shut, still seeing blurred faces in the neon lights as he breathed loudly as his thoughts were immersed in one person, his soon-to-be wife.

their everlasting love whisked away like lachrymose memories from the past, reflecting the era of their endless bickering as of falling immensely to one another with an echo of laughter and arcane emotions.

the recalled memories temptest of sensation flurried within him every time he thought of his beloved. a meadow of butterflies swarmed and danced in the pit of his stomach, flushed cheeks as a glow of gentle warmth like the embracing sun radiated across his face.

it was painfully obvious he was smitten with the girl as he smiled brightly, although-lightheaded he still thought of her as his one and only.

kazuha witnessed his actions as he smirked at the man across the filthy table, "hey man, why you smilin'?" he questioned the male across the table who smiled cheekily at him while sipping his beer.

"thinking of something. " the man muttered as he placed his feet across the table and almost drenched his pants from the essence of the beer, "or someone~ " kazuha teased the male and laughed while his friends whistled.

"AWOOGA~" childe roared at him.

he glanced up from his liquor and agreed to his friends tentatively as they smirked at him, "ah, lover-boy is finally getting married, from fake relationship to real relationship and THEN GETTING MARRIED! " itto roared and snapped at him as everyone laughed at his remarks.