The Dark... Lord?

Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire, England

"Avada Kedavra!"

Voldemort couldn't resist a smirk on his face as Charity Burbage's lifeless corpse hit the table with a decisive thud. The giant serpent uncoiled around Voldemort's throne and messily devoured the remains.

There were a few cackles of amusement here and there, but most of the Death Eaters remained silent. Snape quietly looked away.

"As I was saying," Voldemort murmured, glancing at the tense faces of his followers that remained seated around the table, "I understand better now. I shall need, for instance, to borrow a wand from one of you before I go to kill Potter." He smiled. "Your wand, Lucius. I require your wand."

"My Lord?" Lucius inquired, unsure.

The Dark Lord raised his eyebrows, displeased; but before he could say anything, the massive oak doors burst open and Wormtail scurried in.

"My Lord," he trembled as the Dark Lord's serpentine eyes narrowed in anger, "There is a stranger outside the Manor who demands an audience with you."

"Then eliminate him!" Voldemort spat. "I have no time for such foolishness."

"My Lord, he claims that you are a pathetic imitation of a Dark Lord and that he wants to show you the true power of the 'dark side."

A moment of silence, and then the Death Eaters burst into a full-on cacophony of laughter, but Voldemort raised his eyebrows in immense displeasure.

"My Lord," Bellatrix's eyes gleamed with sadistic glee, "Let me destroy this impostor for you-"

"No." Voldemort's voice was eerily calm, at the same time sending her a chilling glance that shut her up instantly. "I shall deal with him myself. You will all remain here until my return."

"Ah yes," the Dark Lord smirked as he descended the steps of Malfoy Manor, "Here you are

"Ah yes," the Dark Lord smirked as he descended the steps of Malfoy Manor, "Here you are. You must be rather brave - or foolish! - to come here and challenge me for the throne. Identify yourself, before I slay you in the most painful and excruciating way possible."