Prologue

Hajime Iwaizumi. In 2012 everyone called him baby after a joke with his friends caused them to call him that and it just stuck after that.

He just turned 19, fresh out of highschool and his parents decided to bring him to a fancy hotel on the lake for two weeks before he moved to America for college. It was to celebrate his achievement of a highschool diploma, but he knew his mom and dad just wanted a reason to actually spoil their only son without him declining.

Now, he wasn't one to flash around his parents' wealth or indulge in buying and flaunting expensive clothes and products. However, letting himself be spoiled for two weeks at an exgravigant hotel on the lake before he was officially on his own and had to come up with his own money didn't sound horrible.

"It's beautiful isn't, baby?"

His mom's voice ripped him out of histhoughts as he looked around and he nodded in agreement with a small smile.

"Yeah it really is, the lake is huge."

The lake was the biggest he's ever seen, it truly was breathtaking; the lake was wide and very clear, obviously well kept by the hotel's grounds keepers. There were multiple docks spread out around the water at various beach areas and canoes and paddle boards beside each dock for guests to use, something that Hajime was looking forward to doing on his own down time. There was even a small area for beach volleyball.

Yeah, maybe this will be a fun vacation afterall, he decided; and this was only the outside of the resort.

His mom and dad led him towards the main building to check in, yanking his focus away from the amazing scenery. That's when he saw him. The most attractive man that he's ever seen- as cheesy and cliche as it is-

The man had perfectly styled, chestnut-brown hair and light brown eyes to match. The shade complimented his fair complexion wonderfully. He was also rather tall, at least over 6 feet, and his build was quite sturdy with toned arms and legs. Hajime didn't have a doubt that he had a sculpted torso to match.

He was dressed casually, so Hajime assumed he was a guest- until the man got in a spat with a waiter in the dining area of the main lobby, and he overheard that they were both staff members, just in different areas of the hotel.

Again, maybe this vacation wouldn't be so bad... especially if he was gonna see him around often.