chapter 1

OIKAWA POV:

I was walking home after my team ditched me when I was pulled into an alley. The guy that pulled me into an alley pushed me down onto my knees and unzipped his pants I was terrified I tried pulling away but he grabbed my head and made me suck him of when he came he let my head go and tried to fuck me but I pushed him off and ran. Now I'm Infront of my childhood friends house not Iwa-chan's house Hinata Shoyo's  we have been friend for years. I was about to walk away think of how he would react when.....

HINATA POV:

I was in my room lying on my bed playing with a volleyball when I got an appetite for a meat bun so I went to the kitchen then I couldn't remember if I locked the front door so I went to check then I heard crying it sounded like Oikawa I immediately opened the door an saw oikawa's back he turned around and hugged me crying. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the couch when I sat down I saw his face he looked terrified and fragile as if he had been crying for hours what happened? he was supposed to be drinking with Aoba Josai, he cried so much that he fell asleep I would have to ask what happened tomorrow I carried him to my bedroom and changed him into pj's that he left here then put him down on my bed I slept next to him while cuddling him.

(262 words)