Chandara I

HELLO! HELLO! AND HELLO! Annyeonghaeseyo?! Before you start reading this fanfic... I would like to point out first that I do not own the characters and this is part of my delusional mind as a shipper... This is made for Chandara shippers especially to my fans ( Yes! With S because they are more than one I supposed hehehe). Shout out to Patricia Ann and Khaey who made me want to make more stories... to Kim who always hated and love my... to Lhen Sexy who keeps calling me "Siopao". To Emy who gave me more drive because she keeps on updating WGM Chandara. To Dee unnie whom I missed so much... To Shey who is busy with my Myungsoo! Kweesten Unnie who treated me as younger sister J to Jerica and Lianne my comment buddies... Ne Chan, Remilia, Miela, Winny and AJ I love you... and to my co-shippers who believed that Chandara is real... Yes! They are real... so ship and soar high!

And Hello there Chiruka

P.S. THIS MIGHT BE CLICHÉ. BUT! ENJOY... SHARE AND COMMENT.

PSS. MY GRAMMAR SUCKS SO PLEASE BEAR WITH IT J SORRY.

­-ALL NEW EDITED VERSION... MEANING... DONE WITH PROOF READING- KEKEKEKE

♥♥♥♥♥♥__♥

"Yo! Yo! Yo! Ye! Ye!" She was dancing and singing like crazy.

Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Je je jeil jal naga

Behind her is a warm voice of a young man who's singing and dancing just like her. The duo was performing as if they were having their biggest concert ever.

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata~Beat!

They look stupid and funny at the same time but they felt free from every stress they were having. The next song came, she let go off her microphone and reached for the tambourine, while He, He continue singing----rapping (Lonely night). Chanyeol of EXO and Sandara of 2ne1 are in an exclusive karaoke Bar and they don't care about the world.

Straight from a friend's wedding reception, a group of people including Sandara Park and Park Bom went to an after party celebration... before they knew it... they were too drunk. Honestly, It's like they forgot or they just forget about their alcohol control or Maybe they were just trying to forget that many of their friends were starting to go to other side of the river---- the marital life, while they, they continue to explore the single side of the world. In truth, they were really frustrated about it... they were tagged as goddess yet they couldn't even maintain a strong relationship between man and woman. They went home that night reeked with alcohol. Dara opened the door although she was too drunk and found her younger brother waiting in confusion. Dara smiled widely.

"Cheondong-ah~~~ Cheondong-ah~~~~"

She sways towards her younger brother. Cheondong rushed towards his stinking older sister and his Bom-noona.

"Noona, What heck were you two doing?"

Her response was a drunken laugh and hugged her younger brother...

"Cheondong-yah~~~ you're here... Noona is home"

She tried to stand up once again while Bom started to walk or sway towards sofa and made herself comfortable.

"Is Noona pretty?"

She asked while Cheondong was trying to help her to walk because she was almost breaking all the things on her way but in the end He had to lift his older sister to prevent more accidents...