The flower and the grape

Rose let out a groan as she stumbled out of bed, accidentally stepping on her cat's delicate head. A loud thump boomed as Rose jumped out of the cat's way. "OOp sorry sorry, skinny." The pissed cat let out a farting scream as Rose tried to pat the cat's, now slightly squashed head. 'What a shitty start to a morning', Rose thought while shitting on her squashed cat's head.

THUMp "The fruck?" Rose exclaimed. Her eyes widened and she couldn't contained the red flushed that filled her body. One of minetas sticky purple hair balls splatted on her face. Rose swallowed trying to push the feelings down. But her cheeks shinned red like a fire engine on fire eating bright red tomATOES. A familiar purple blobbed face was visible through her cat-blood-sprayed, brownish-stained ginormous window. The handsome purple floofer spoke

"Good morning my rosie posie lovely sweet pee <3333"

Rose swonned as she stared adoringly into minwet's deep alluring enchanting mysterious grey eyes, trying hard not to die of the love butterlies eather skulls out. She swallowed again, trying hard to keep her butterflies contained and not spewing out of her nostrols, pores and other body holes... (AEHEa")2

"EJIDFHUWIHDOEIS," rose screamed, while unsuccessfully the buterfiloies screamed and pured like waterfall out of her lovely nostrols which had only a little bit of hair in them. But now therer was no more hair in the nostols left because all the fire byuttlefloies had scorched them off with their yumm,y bloopy goop. Rose's heart ache as she longed for just a walk with mineta to school or a yummy sweet grape farm, which she was sure mineta would love, although not more than herself, am she right. Suddenly a clump was erupting from her throat, delecate blood stained petals landed in her cat-blood stained dirty hands. A dark feeling filled rose's stomach, it felt like a large leech was sucking out all the butterflies previously squirming in her stommy. She glared back at Mineta, avoiding the peltles and burning feeling in her throat. A wave of flushed feelngs came over her, she shut the curtains to avoid her love seeing her throw up yet another flower.

The girl stuggled to get ready for school while she regurgitated flower peddles constantly and the thought of Mineta's beautiful luscious hair balls longed in heart. She screamed and jumped up and down and had a panic attack and nearly chopped her finger off in the procedss of dying and killing her now even more squached pissed off catnoir.

"I HATE YOU ROSIE" THE cat screamed, stalking off to her room and producing a prepackd bag.

"IM LEA INGNGGN'

Rosie gasped as skinny advanced towards her, holding massive knife with an alarming amount of tuna and blood on it

"NOW IMA KILL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Rose screqmed and cowered againt thw wall.

The caat was coming closerrr.....

"MY ROSIE! I LOVE YOUU SUCH MUCH! I Sve youAHENJD

ROsie gasped and choked on her spit and butterflies, mineta was here

Immediately she began spweing buterflies and flowers petals, mineta GRINNED AND said gain I LOVE YROOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JDHAUHERUAPDIUSDF

Suddenly the petals stopped.

But the butterflies did not so weheeheh

"now can I kill the rosie?'

MUNETA SPUN AROUND, SVREAMING LIKE A MANIAC

"NO U STOOPID FRUCKING CAT, GET OUTTTT"