007

"Yes?" Mina asked, looking at the person whose face was hidden by the flower bouquet after she opened the door.

"Hey beautiful." ChaeYoung greeted Mina and presented the bouquet. Mina looked at her then to the bouquet in surprise.

"Are you alright?" ChaeYoung asked, poking her cheek but Mina brushed off her hand.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Why?"

"Where is your cousin?" ChaeYoung asked as she entered inside, handing the bouquet to Mina without her will.

"She's taking bath. You can wait if you want." Mina replied, closing the door.

"Who cares?" She shrugged off and went to Sana's room.

ChaeYoung didn't bother to knock on the door and entered inside. She looked around in the room and Sana was indeed in the bathroom. She locked the door then went to the bed. She took out her phone to kill time while she was waiting for Sana. After almost fifteen minutes, Sana came out from the bathroom, wearing her bathrobe while drying her hair with the towel.

She smiled, finding ChaeYoung on the bed, who was now sleeping with her phone. Sana grabbed her clothes from the bed and went to the dressing table. Sana hung the towel aside and untied the knot of the robe before wearing her pants. She then removed the bathrobe fully and grabbed her top. She was about to wear her top when she felt ChaeYoung's arms wrapping around her waist as she hugged her from back.

"Didn't you sleep last night?" Sana asked, turning to her as she wore her top.

"Do we need to go today?" ChaeYoung asked, cutely while hugging Sana close.

"Don't be needy this time. I have an important class today and I can't miss that."

"You don't love me anymore."

"Whatever. Let me go or Mina might see us."

"So? I'm just hugging my girlfriend." ChaeYoung pouted but Sana removed her arms.

"Don't be cute or you'll be the bottom." She smirked before pecking on her lips.

"I will never be the bottom." ChaeYoung emphasised every word, frowning.

"Then forget about this." Sana rolled her eyes and grabbed the hair brush.

"Unnie, breakfast is ready." Mina said after knocking on the door.

"Can you please serve an extra for her, Mina?" Sana asked, combing her hair.

"Okay, I will." They heard Mina.

"Where were you yesterday?" ChaeYoung asked, putting her hands on Sana's shoulders, who was now sitting on the stool.

"I went for shopping with Mina. She needed to buy some things."

"I thought, you didn't like your cousin."

"I was forced to go. Now, don't talk about her. I'm not in the mood." Sana said, annoyingly. ChaeYoung nodded and went out of the room and Sana didn't mind it.

ChaeYoung went in the kitchen where Mina was serving the food in the plates. She arranged them on the dining table and ChaeYoung helped her in this. Mina just passed a smile and continued her work. ChaeYoung took her seat on the dining chair and gestured Mina to take her seat as well.

"I'll wait for unnie." Mina said, sitting on the chair.

"Why do you call her unnie when you both are Japanese?"

"Because she doesn't want me to use Japanese here and I like calling her unnie, too."

"Tell me something about yourself." ChaeYoung said, crossing her arms as she leaned on the chair.