No!?........

Words:1616

Straykids is watching squid games while cuddling on the couch. When suddenly the TV started glitching.

Felix:Hey what's wrong with the tv
Bang chan:idk let me Check.

Me/tv:stay where you are... Today you will be in squid game we'll playing so here you go.

They suddenly feel light headed and pass out.

[A few hours later]

Straykids wake up in green uniforms.

Han:What am Is this outfit it's so ugly at least it's comfortable.
Hyunjin:where are we!?
Leeknow:did y'all not listen too the speaking tv
Changbin:THAT WAS REAL.
Leeknow:YES YOU DUMB ASS.
Me:HELLO GUYS AS YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU GUYS ARE IN SQUID GAME NO NEED TO EXPLAIN THE RULES YOUR FIRST GAME WILL BE COMING UP SOON. YOU GUYS WILL ALSO BE WITH ROBOTS SO GOOD LUCK.
Leeknow:Why the fuck is she so loud.
Bangchan:Look guys at the screen it has our faces.,
Jeongin:OMG I LOOK UGLY AS FUCK.
Seungmin: Damn I look cute

Felix:Guys look at the screen it says

Felix reads the screen.

Bangchan:It says teleporting...
Leeknow:HEY LOUD ASS GIRL WHY DOES IT SAY TELEPOR-

They all go silent and look around at there new environment. They hear singing and look at the timer they all run. The singing stops and goes stops and goes and keeps repeating.

Baby shark intro plays

Leeknow: HOLY CRAP WHY IS THIS THING SO LONG..... NVM I MADE IT HAHA.

Seungmin i.n and and a bot are the only ones left too cross.

*Random singing* BABY SHARK DU DU DU DU DU DU BABY SHARK DUDUDDUDUDU.

Jeongin makes it across before the girl stops singing. Seungmin is so close to the finish line with a bot behind him. The doll sings again.

BABY SHARK MOMMY SHARK DUDUDDUDUDU MOMMY SHARK DUDUDDUDUDU.

Seungmin runs with the bot close behind him and time running out he runs and is almost there but the bot pushes him.

Jeongin:HEY BITCH ASS BOT HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND I'LL KILL YOU WHEN YOU PASS.

The doll turns around and looks around seungmin stays frozen. She turns back around Seungmin runs with very little time he runs faster and faster.

All:HURRY SEUNGMIN RUN.

3

2

1

Seungmin jumps over the line with 2 seconds left Jeongin runs towards seungmin and hugs him.

Jeongin: Stupid I thought you were gonna die.