The first meet

Sevanna pov

March 20th

I just woke up in my hotel in Bahrain, a two minut walk from the track. I arrived yesterday after a 6h hour flight from London to Bahrain, I was so tired I went strait to bed.

Today is raceday and its the first time I'm seeing my dad in over 4 years. After the divorce my mom told me some bad things about my dad and that he is the reason they got a divorce, but a few months before my graduation I found out the truth about them, I kept my mouth shut until i finished college, but when i confronted my mom and her "new" boyfriend they both kicked me out of the house. So that is the main reason I'm here and also i missed F1 so much.

I haven't watched a race in those 4 years, just because I was so mad at my dad, so a lot has changed and I don't really know the new drivers and what teams they drive for.

I got out of bed and got ready to had to the track, because the temperature were like over the moon here i decided to go with a jeans short and a light blouse. I put my hair up in a messy bun, took my pass and put it in my back-pocket and left the hotel.

On the way to the track I passed a nice little coffeeshop, so I decided to grab a latte. On my way out I felt my phone buzzing I stopped and looked who it was. It was my mom, I wasn't even bothered to read her message, I was about to put my phone away when al the sudden I felt someone bump into me.

It was a guy with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, I was kinda distracted by them but got snapped back into reality because I could hear my coffee sissing on his hand.

"Omg I'm so sorry, are you okey?" I said as I grabbed his hand to see the burn-marks. "Better watch out next time" he said back at an arrogant tone and snatched his hand out of mine. "uhm excuse me, you were the one bumping into me so, I guess you are the one to watch out" I said back, not as friendly as first.
"Do you even know who I am? " he asked.
I watched him from head to toe then I furrowed my eyebrows and said "no, and I don't even want to know"

He coughed and then said: "I am THE ...." and before he could finnish his sentence I intirrupted him.
"I told you I don't even want to know"
I put up a fake smily and left. I took out my Season Pass and put it around my neck, I checked my phone and saw the text from my mom without hesitation I deleted the messages and walked to the paddock. 

I entered the Paddock, everyone was very stressed and walking/running around. It was so much chaos. It was so much bigger then I remember, I started wandering around when I walked passed the garages it was very calm all the names of the drivers were above the garages, I did remember some of them but there are a lot of new drivers. 

after some time I decided to go and find my dad, I was ready to see him after all these years, but was he ready to see me? I'm so scared.... 

Let's find out. 

Hey guyss, this is the first part, it's a bit short I know, but I want to give you guys the chance of guessing, who the mysterious guy was and who is her dad

Leave your guesses in the comments 

XOXO