The Wet Encounter- Ch.1

"Shit," I tell my self, running to the front door of Dan and Phil's flat, "I'm so late!" I knock as abrupt an I can. I keep knocking until Phil opens the door. I ripped my coat off, revealing my new 'sexy' red dress that I bought. Its stupid. I never think I look sexy, I shouldn't even try. "How mad is he?" I stifle out "He's not mad, he's just depressed." Phil said, handing me a bottle of water from the fridge as I sit down at the bar. "He thought you forgot about him. Like you didn't even care enough to call..." "It's all my fault!" I blurted out. "I had to stay late at the studio and the train was delayed. I know I should of called, I just" I paused. "I just didn't think." "Well it's not totally your fault." Phil adds. "Yes it is." I mutter. "Where is he anyway?" I ask, lifting my head up. "He's in the shower, can't you hear him?" He chuckles. I listen closely and I can faintly hear Dan singing 'our song'. "He's been singing it nonstop for 20 minutes!" Phil giggles, moving to his bedroom. Phil stopped and turned around to face me. "You'll find a way to make it up to him somehow." He said with a reassuring wink. "By the way, you look really nice Y/N." I blushed like a little school girl and I just looked at my feet. He left the room. I got a genis idea and picked up my things and slowly moved to Dan's bedroom.

"I'm hung up on you. oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh!" Was flooding from the closed bathroom door. I laughed to myself and put my things on the bed. I slowly made my way to the door and creaked it open. Dan still singing and the curtain drawn, he didn't even notice. I closed the door and stood next to the shower and started to undress. Taking everything off, except for my bra and panties, due to my insecurity towards my body, I open the opposite end of the curtain and climb in. In front of me was Dan's bare back and butt, he didn't even realize. "You got the style, you got the flavor. I want you now, I want you later. I'm hung up, so lets get down tonight!" He sings so cute and terrible, I just wanted to burst out laughing. I start to sing very quietly and cautiously so he wouldn't notice. I sang along, ever so quietly, for about a minute or so. When it came to end of the song, I sang a little louder. "Floating around, couple of gipsies. Shaking it up, we're getting tipsy." We still sang in sync. I leaned into him, not touching him and whispered the next part in his ear "you show me yours, cause imma show you mine." He pounced up and turned around. He looked as if he was gonna die of embarrassment. I smile and grab his hand, "Happy Valentines Day baby, sorry I'm late." He smirks and pushes his hair back with his opposite hand. He suddenly realizes that he's completely naked, his cheeks blush like roses. I lean in and embrace him with my body and lips. He kisses with so mych passion. It was like fireworks on steroids. I pulled away and turned away to cross my arms to myself. 'Your gross' I circulate through my mind 'Your fat and gross and you don't deserve a guy like Dan.' 'You might as well start tieing the nuse.' I snap out of it when i hear Dan jokingly saying "Your never gonna get clean with these on." And he starts to undo my bra and slip off my panties. I pull away an inch or two. He doesn't care and finishes taking them off. I turn back to face him and stratle him. Surprising him, Dan drops the bar of soap on the ground and gasps like a child. "Oops! Wanna pick that up for me?" I hug tighter as he begins to stumble over his footsteps. Dan slips on the soap bar and we fly towards to bottom of the bathtub in slowmotion like timing. Hitting the ground with a "smack!", Dan shreaks for 10 long seconds. We both take a long, needed breathe "I love you so much Dan. Your my anchor. Your my rock." I whisper with my head to his chest. Dan clenched my hand in his and whispers back to me in a soft note. "Everything you heard is true. Everybody knows I'm hung up on you..."

Song of the chapter: Hung Up by Hot Chelle Rae