1

Sinb's POV

I've been so busy lately, doing some work in kpop industry. After our group contract terminated, our group could no longer use the name, which was called GFriend until we get the trademark.

For the mean time, the three of us debuted in another group or in a sub unit, maybe. We were called as Viviz, Eunha unnie, Umji, and I are the members.

Even it's only the three of us, we still consider Sowon unnie as our group leader. Yuju unnie and yerin unnie became a successful soloists. I am grateful for that, however, we can barely talk to each other because of our hectic schedules.

I miss all of them. I miss the old us.

One night, I lay my body on my bed and try to think about nothing. Sadly, I couldn't help but to think of the nostalgic memories. I miss hearing their laughter and silly jokes. I miss sowon unnie's scream that keeps nagging at me, yuju unnie's weird vibes, and especially, my cuddle buddy that no one else except my girlfriend, yerin. Yes, we are in a relationship. Even we are girl group, we manage to have a relationship. Although, the six of us fell for each other. Sounds silly, right? but it's the reality. How come, we can't fell for each other when in fact, we always see and been together for decades and we cannot meet men because of our company so, why not date each other? HAHA!

Sowon unnie was the first one to come out of her closet, in other words, she's the first one who confessed that she's ain't straight at all, since trainee. She was hit by love at first sight-with eunha unnie (who's straight before). Eunha unnie is straight as ruler until sowon unnie bend her. Unnie worked so hard to get her girl, she makes an effort such as trying to do all the love language. To make it short, eunha unnie realizes that she also likes sowon unnie during sunny summer era. I think, it was because they accidentally kissed-no, it wasn't an accident, i know that they wanted to do it since before. But then, eunha unnie said yes to sowon unnie before sunrise era.

In terms of yuju and yewon, they are too lowkey but too playful when they are alone together. Umji always takes a good care of yuju unnie, as always. Everytime yuju unnie practices her voice or moves, yewon is always on her side to guide or support her. I think that's the reason why yuju unnie fell in love with her, she's very affectionate. So i conclude, umji was the first one who fell in love first but yuju unnie fell harder.

Meanwhile....Yerin and I's story is, um, maybe a roller coaster? because as far as I know, yerin unnie has also crush on eunha unnie during our training period but sowon unnie was always the one who gets eunha unnie's attention. Then, Yerin unnie gave up and...has crush on yuju again, i think. They kissed each other a lot of times before so yerin unnie thought that yuju unnie also likes her, but the reality is way far than that. Yuju thinks that it was all normal and an act to give fan service. When yerin unnie, knew that yuju and umji are together, she ran into my room and hide herself under my blankets. She's crying so hard that night.

[flashback]

"what's wrong with you? you're going to make my blankets wet!" I said as I tried to pull my blankets from her.

"I am broken hearted! lend me your blanket for a while!" yerin unnie yelled while pulling my blanket and trying to hide her crying face.

"Then, go to your room unnie and use your blanket. I am going to sleep now since we have morning schedule tomorrow"

"you're not going to comfort me?" she uncovered her face and looked at me. Hmm, she really likes yuju unnie this much?

"how come i comfort you if I am also broken?" I said blankly. Staring at her to send some signals.

"what?" she mumbles softly

"look, I am also in pain right now. Seeing the girl I like who likes someone else is hurting me, almost everyday"