Defying the Odds with You

Have you ever been inlove to someone who loves you back but the thing is that he is not ready for commitment

Have you ever been inlove to someone who loves you back but the thing is that he is not ready for commitment. That feeling you felt everytime you were together; feeling surreal and its as if the time has stopped between the two of you. Planning the future together and believed on those words and promises even if you know deep down yourself that what you entered is just a mere fantasy that is far from reality of the both of you where there are circumstances you are facing that pulls the two of you far from each other. If that's the case, let's all cheers for the happiness but also gives you the saddness at the same time.

My name is Amelia Elloise Miller. But most of my friends and families calls me Amel. I want to share with you my story; well, for starters.. this thing called No Label Relationship.

I moved to Alberta, Canada where my mom lived for 13 years. Both of my parents were separated so yeah! that's the reason why I moved. I am a writer and i loved writing novels about love (alright! say that I am a hopeless romantic type but I believe in the magic of love and fantasy. LoL). But through this I felt love and the longer I write, the more I fall deeper on the concept of love.

A few weeks had passed since I moved and I need to update the novel I am writing as I have to meet the deadline for proof reading and publishing it.

I was walking through the city, searching for a cozy coffee shop to work on the piece and be inspired when I saw this café that caughts my eyes: West Café. So I entered and the staffs was very polite; lovely ambiance, cozy feels, and pick my perfect spot and grab myself with a large Serendipity Frappe (my all time favorite drink when I brain storm. hehehe.)

As I sat on the couch, facing my laptop, I glanced on the guy who entered the café. He went directly to the counter and ordered. I think he is a photographer as he is has a camera slinged on his shoulder. He was handsome and cute with broad shoulders and lean muscles. His eyes is so beautiful just as if when he looks at you, you will melt. I felt that spark at first sight. Without noticing, that I was looking at him for a long time and wake myself up with the thoughts of me and him. He looked at me with a smirk in his face and he walked away. That's when I shook myself to reality.

 That's when I shook myself to reality