Madness

Minho smiled as he looked beside him. "You look like an angel" he said and kissed Jisung's cheek. "You look like a handsome prince" Jisung kissed Minho's cheek back.

"Let's go" Minho took Jisung's hand and they walked downstairs. "Morning everyone." Minho greeted. "Morning Boss" they all said back. "And?" Minho raised his eyebrow. "And.. Jisung" they said, rather awkwardly.

Minho smiled proudly and started eating. Jisung claimed to had eaten earlier and of course Minho believed him.

"Are you sure you've eaten?" Minho asked, concerned. "Yes hyung, I'm sure" Jisung nodded. "Okay, I trust you" Minho smiled. His employees looked at Minho in concern.

A while later

Minho and Jisung sat in their shared bed together and watched a movie. "Baby?" Minho said. "Yes?" Jisung looked at the older. "I love you" Minho kissed the blonde. "I love you too" Jisung kissed back.

"Ahem" Chan cleared his throat. "Hello Mr. Lee. Uhm your meeting is starting soon" he said. "Thank you Chris, bye honey" Minho bowed at Jisung as he left.

Chan looked at the bed in a sad and concerned look. He shook his head and closed the door.

At the meeting

"Me and my husband will not tolerate this bullshit!" Minho spoke. Jisung stood behind him, nodding. "Your husband?" Mr. Kim asked. "Who-" Mr. Kim then saw Seungmin behind Minho, shaking his head and telling him not to say anything. "Uhm of course not, I'm sorry" Mr. Kim continued. "Good. Now do we have a deal?" Minho asked. "Of course sir. Thank you Lee Know" Mr. Kim stood up and bowed. "And J.One" Minho glared at Mr. Kim. "And.. J..One" Mr. Kim awkwardly smiled and left the room with his men.

Later that night

Minho sighed in relief as he laid down beside his husband. "Did you have a good day?" Minho asked to which Jisung nodded. "That's good" Minho looked up at the ceiling. "And you?" Jisung spoke. "Of course I did, I always will as long as you're by my side" The older smiled. "I'm glad" Jisung slowly drifted away to sleep along with Minho.

The next day

Minho woke up beside Jisung. They got ready and walked downstairs and ate breakfast, though Jisung again as always claimed to have eaten earlier.

"You're so cute" Minho spoke, noticing the eyes on him. "What?" He glared at his employees. "Mr. Lee-" Chan quickly covered Changbin's mouth. "Nothing sir" Chan bowed. "Hmfp" Minho turned his gaze towards Jisung again.

Later that day

Jisung and Minho stood in the living room. Suddenly, all of Minho's friends also employees walked into the living room just as Minho and Jisung we're telling jokes to one another.

"Mr. Lee.. who're you talking to?" Felix asked. "Jisung of course" Minho smiled.

"But sir.. Jisung died five years ago".

THE END