Intro

(Janet P.O.V)

"So....how are you doing these days?"

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes?"

"Can you give me a chance again?"

————————————————————————--———————————————

Chapter 1

The Time We First Met

(Janet P.O.V)

Lifting over a brand new page of the new English book, the smell of rusted paper filled my senses. Highlighting the points that the teacher just mentioned, the menotone of her is making me sleepy.

"Now, what are the poetic skills the writer had used in this passage? Finana, please answer this question...."

Yawning, my attention was turned to the weird hairstyle of the teacher. " That short hair doesn't fit her well, she should change that," I thought to myself. Turning to my side, I saw an unfamiliar face.

"Hey, did you see that?"

"See what?" The girl sitting next to me answered confusedly. She has that usual "bookworm" type of face, wearing a pair of black,round glasses.

"The hairstyle of the teacher, she really doesn't fit that short hair, it looks so weird on her!" I explained.

"Shhhhh, be careful, the teacher might hear us and we'll be in big trouble," she stared at me with wide eyes. "I agree with you tho, it really looks weird." She then said quietly.

I smiled cheekily after hearing that.

And that's how we met.

————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter 2

Friends

(Janet P.O.V)

"The funniest part of it was that the teacher laughed so hard and talked about it for the rest of the lesson, which was about half an hour," she teased.

"Shut up! That was so embarrassing, don't you dare tell others, I will freaking kill you," I threatened her.

"Yea, yea, yea, you will kill me. You said that a lot of times and I am still here, when are you going to kill me,huh?"

Rolling my eyes at her, I have no way but to accept her teasing. She was one of my best friends at that time. I might seem outgoing, but there are only a few people that I consider as friends.

We slowly became more and more close as days passed.We went to school together,ate lunch together,went out and walked beside the sea together.....and more.Everyone even the teachers knew that we are good friends.

Our style of chatting is that we tease each other.Even something random or a weird picture of one will make us happy for a long time.

To be honest, I kind of miss those happy days...........

————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter 3

Best Friends To ?

(Janet P.O.V)

Everyone in our class started shipping us together at that time. We didn't think that was a big deal, we kept denying our so-called relationship, but of course no one believed us. We still maintained our friendship despite the shipping, but something did start to change.